How To Download a Training Tracker (ANT+ BTLE) App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The a Training Tracker (ANT+ BTLE) software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of a Training Tracker (ANT+ BTLE) APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install a Training Tracker (ANT+ BTLE) app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of a Training Tracker (ANT+ BTLE) Software
The main Features are:
* Open Source: https://github.com/rainerblind/aTrainingTracker
* Support of many ANT+ sensors (heart rate, run speed and cadence, bike speed, bike cadence, bike speed and cadence, bike power, temperature/environment).
* Support of many Bluetooth LE sensors (heart rate, run speed and cadence, cycling speed, cycling cadence, cycling speed and cadence, cycling power).
* Pair an unlimited number of remote (ANT+ or Bluetooth LE) sensors, e.g., a speed or cadence sensor on each of your bikes.
* Simply swipe through the different individually configurable views.
* Export to TCX, GPX, CSV, and Golden Cheetah.
* Upload to Dropbox.
* Upload to various online communities: Strava, TrainingPeaks, RunKeeper.
* Use your Pebble to display values.
* When the app starts, it searches for all paired sensors and takes the data from the “best” available one.
* The activity type (run, bike) is derived from the available remote sensors. When no remote sensors were available, the activity type is guessed from the average speed.
* The equipment is synchronized with Strava. The equipment used in a training session is then derived from the available remote sensors.
* Shows your starred Strava Segments on the map while riding or running.
* Simple setting of the calibration factor. You only have to input the measured and true distance.
Once configured and paired with all your remote sensors, you only have to press start when you start your training session and stop when you are done. Except for the name of the workout, everything else should go without further interaction. The app automagically determines the sport and the equipment (shoe or bike) you used during a training session based on the remote sensors that where used during this session. Moreover, the app can upload the files to your Dropbox. So when you have finished your shower, the data is already uploaded to your favorite online community and on your computer, waiting to be analyzed with your favorite software like WKO+, or Golden Cheetah.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of a Training Tracker (ANT+ BTLE) Software
V4.2: Fullscreen and dark mode
V4.2.1: Bugfix: Crash when starting tracking and some minor UI improvements.
V4.2.2: UI improvement: nicer buttons in the dialogs.
V4.2.3: Bugfix: Crash of ANT+ Service on Android 10
V4.2.4: Bugfix: Crash when exporting to files in Andorid 10
V4.2.5: Bugfix: Tracking location when app is in background on Android 10
Disclaimer for a Training Tracker (ANT+ BTLE) App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of a Training Tracker (ANT+ BTLE) software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the a Training Tracker (ANT+ BTLE) EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the a Training Tracker (ANT+ BTLE) app.