How To Download ABC (Home Launcher) App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The ABC (Home Launcher) software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of ABC (Home Launcher) APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install ABC (Home Launcher) app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of ABC (Home Launcher) Software
An app drawer for your Android apps. No extra features, no widgets! Only the list of apps!
* Smooth animation when opening / closing apps
* Translucent status bar
* Easy access (long-press) to
– Favorite apps
– Application info
– Find it in the Google Play Store
– Hide app labels
– Hide apps without uninstall
– Uninstall an app
* Apps sorted alphabetically
* Right To Left support
* No dinosaur
Your feedback and comments are appreciated.
In short: Super simple alphabetical grid list android home launcher application drawer with animations and favorite apps on top/bottom
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of ABC (Home Launcher) Software
Thank you all for your constructive feedback! Much appreciated!
* New: Search for apps, web and/or Play Store directly from the launcher
* Fix: Scrolling on slower/older phones has hiccups
* Update: Visual improvement on app icon quality
* Update: Visual improvement on app icon selection animation
* Update: Improved app interaction speed and reaction time
* Update: Reduced memory usage
* Update: Auto-cache app icons for faster load times
Disclaimer for ABC (Home Launcher) App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of ABC (Home Launcher) software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the ABC (Home Launcher) EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the ABC (Home Launcher) app.