How To Download Arccos Caddie App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Arccos Caddie software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Arccos Caddie APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Arccos Caddie app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Arccos Caddie Software
Arccos Caddie features include:
· Automatic Shot Tracking – Experience hands-free data capture with no tagging or annoying disruptions
· Smart Distance Club Averages – Know how far you really hit each club
· Caddie Advice – Receive your best strategy for every shot on any hole in the world
· Advanced Analytics – Use performance breakdowns to guide your practice and equipment choices
· “Plays Like” Distances – Get rangefinder GPS distances adjusted for the impact of wind speed, wind direction and elevation
Arccos Caddie insights are available for 40,000+ courses worldwide and are based on your personal performance data (unlocked after you play 5 rounds), as well as more than 100 million shots taken by the Arccos community worldwide.
Arccos Caddie offers a tournament mode that Conforms to the Rules of Golf (USGA Decision #2017-0754).
To use Arccos Caddie, players simply pair their Arccos sensors one time, launch the app and place their smartphone in a front pocket. Data captured includes club usage, distances hit, club averages, driving accuracy, approach shot accuracy, greens in regulation, sand saves, putts and more. By accessing the Player Dashboard, Arccos users and their instructors can gain valuable insights via deep dives into stats, playing patterns and rich data comparison for every club, shot, hole and round.
The Arccos Caddie app uses the smartphone’s GPS at the highest level of accuracy while playing golf. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Using the Arccos Caddie WearOS app, users will have access to GPS distances to the front/center/back of green, get club recommendations based on smart distance averages, see the hole number and shots taken on that hole, and be able to add or subtract putts or add penalty strokes.
Arccos Terms of Service: https://www.arccosgolf.com/pages/terms-of-service
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Arccos Caddie Software
What’s New: Arccos Caddie Strokes Gained Analytics. The simple way to improve faster. Player stats now provide Top 3 insights personalized to your game. Utilizing A.I. to accurately compare you versus a target handicap and identify your strengths and weaknesses, plus provide tips from world-class coaches.
Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Disclaimer for Arccos Caddie App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Arccos Caddie software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Arccos Caddie EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Arccos Caddie app.