How To Download Archos Video Player App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Archos Video Player software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Archos Video Player APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Archos Video Player app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Archos Video Player Software
*** Play everything ***
– Play videos from your computer / server / NAS (SMB, UPnP, FTP*, SFTP*)
– Play videos from external USB storage
– Videos from all sources seamlessly integrated in a unified collection
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show descriptions with poster and backdrop
– Integrated subtitle download
– Torrent streaming* (previously downloaded .torrent files can directly be opened by the application ; note that no torrent search engine is included in the application)
*** Best Player ***
– Hardware accelerated video decoding for most devices and video formats;
– Multi-audio track and mutli-subtitles support
– Supported file formats: MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc.
– Supported subtitle file types: SRT, SUB, ASS, SMI, etc.
*** TV friendly ***
– Dedicated “leanback” user interface for Android TV
– AC3/DTS passthrough (HDMI or S/PDIF) on supported hardware: Nexus Player, NVidia SHIELD TV, Rockchip and AmLogic based tv-boxes
– 3D support with side-by-side and top-bottom playback modes for 3D TVs
– Audio Boost to increase the audio level of poorly encoded files
– Night Mode to dynamically adjust the audio level
*** Browse the way you like ***
– Instant access to recently added and recently played videos
– Browse movies by name, genre, year, duration, rating
– Browse TV shows by seasons
– Folder browsing supported, if you prefer it old-school style 😉
*** And even more! ***
– Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler* (see http://trakt.tv/)
– Multi-device network video resume
– Use descriptions and posters from NFO files when available
– Scheduled rescan of your network content (Leanback UI only)
– Private mode: temporarily disable playback history recording
– Manually adjust subtitles synchronization
– Manually adjust audio/video synchronization
* : only on only in premium/paid version.
To get the full version of the application (all features, no ads) you can either buy the Paid app or use the inApp purchase option in the free version (and continue to use the free version).
In case you have an issue or a request about this app, please check our Google+ support group at this address: https://goo.gl/PXyUfM
If you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in the application preferences.
Archos Video Player is compatible with Android 4.0 and above
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Archos Video Player Software
Fix microSD card not seen on Oreo devices.
Disclaimer for Archos Video Player App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Archos Video Player software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Archos Video Player EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Archos Video Player app.