How To Download Audio Evolution Mobile Studio TRIAL App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Audio Evolution Mobile Studio TRIAL software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Audio Evolution Mobile Studio TRIAL APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Audio Evolution Mobile Studio TRIAL app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Audio Evolution Mobile Studio TRIAL Software
Note that this is a TRIAL version of the full paid version and has several limitations:
• Loading of projects is limited to 3 tracks
• Mixdown is limited to 45 seconds
• Recording and playback stops after 2 minutes (45 seconds for USB audio)
• The app will quit after 20 minutes
• The app will stop working after a while
Check out our new tutorial video series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BePLCxWnDI&list=PLD3ojanF28mZ60SQyMI7LlgD3DO_iRqYW
• Multitrack audio and MIDI recording / playback
• Virtual analog synthesizer ‘Evolution One’ based on the popular Synth One from AudioKit. Featuring morphing oscillators, FM, Sub Osc, Noise, Portamento, 2 LFO’s, Moog type filtering, ARP, sequencer and more
• Virtual sample-based Soundfont instruments
• Drum pattern editor (including triplets)
• Low latency and multichannel recording/playback using a USB audio interface (*)
• Edit audio and MIDI clips with unlimited undo/redo
• Add tempo and time signature changes including gradual tempo change
• Real-time effects including chorus, compressor, delays, EQs, reverb, noise gate, pitch shifter, etc.
• Flexible effect routing: an unlimited number of effects can be placed on a grid, featuring parallel effect paths.
• Assign LFO’s to effect parameters or lock parameters to tempo
• Sidechain on the compressor effects
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Import of many audio formats like WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, OGG and MIDI
• Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file with share option
• Unlimited number of tracks and groups
• Normalize, auto split and time stretch audio
• Punch in/out
• Latency correction for track synchronisation
• MIDI remote control
• Projects are interchangeable with our iOS version
• Export to other DAW’s by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• Cloud sync to Google Drive (backup or share/exchange projects with one of your other devices on Android or iOS and collaborate with friends)
In short: a complete portable multitrack digital audio workstation (DAW) that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine at an incredibly low price!
(*) The following optional in-app purchases are available in the full version:
• A custom developed USB audio driver that bypasses the limits of Android audio when connecting a USB audio interface/mic: low latency, high quality multi-channel recording and playback at any sample rate and resolution that the device supports (for example 24-bit/96kHz). Please see here for more information and device compatibility: https://www.extreamsd.com/index.php/technology/usb-audio-driver
Note that you are always free to try the Android USB audio driver without this in-app purchase (with the limits that come with it like high latency and 16-bit audio).
• Vocal Tune with two-voice harmonizer and Vocal Tune PRO
We also sell effects and content from other vendors at reduced prices in the full version:
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters V3 EQ
• ToneBoosters V3 Compressor
• ToneBoosters V3 Ferox
• ToneBoosters V4 Barricade
• ToneBoosters V4 EQ
• ToneBoosters V4 ReelBus
• ToneBoosters V4 Reverb
• Loop/sample packs (various prices)
• Soundfont packs (various prices)
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Audio Evolution Mobile Studio TRIAL Software
* Added ‘Quantize’ option to pop-up menu when tapping on selected notes in the piano roll editor.
* Solved issue with quantization in combination with tempo/time signature changes.
* ‘Save to audio file’ did not produce correct results when selecting mp3 as format on a mono audio clip. Solved.
Disclaimer for Audio Evolution Mobile Studio TRIAL App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Audio Evolution Mobile Studio TRIAL software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Audio Evolution Mobile Studio TRIAL EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Audio Evolution Mobile Studio TRIAL app.