How To Download Audio Glow Music Visualizer App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Audio Glow Music Visualizer software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Audio Glow Music Visualizer APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Audio Glow Music Visualizer app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Audio Glow Music Visualizer Software
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn’t playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE FOR GALAXY OWNERS: If it doesn’t react to music, see the free app, Tunnel Blocker.
NOTE FOR NEXUS OWNERS: On some devices, mostly Nexus brand, audio from OpenSL-based players won’t visualize. These include but are not limited to: Poweramp, jetAudio, WinAmp, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed, Rocket Player Premium, GoneMad, and Neutron. If you run into this problem, I apologize! Please email me and I will refund you.
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only the following are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may work if they have an option to turn on scrobbling. Email me if you’d like to see meta data from an app that isn’t supported yet. Unforunately, this is not yet possible with iHeartRadio or DoubleTwist. See cyphercove.com for a list of apps currently known to share meta data with Audio Glow.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Audio Glow Music Visualizer Software
Fixed: Poweramp controls
Restored: Ignore volume and Spectrum Bars Value Scale settings
• Independent 2D horizon settings for each visualization
• More zoom levels for Spectrum Bars
• Value Scale setting for Ether and Phosphor
• Several more customization settings for Phosphor
• Environmental particles for Ether (with toggle setting)
• Scroll Lock setting for Spectrum Bars
Disclaimer for Audio Glow Music Visualizer App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Audio Glow Music Visualizer software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Audio Glow Music Visualizer EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Audio Glow Music Visualizer app.