How To Download Audio Notes 3D: Record, Annotate, Trim: noise free App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Audio Notes 3D: Record, Annotate, Trim: noise free software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Audio Notes 3D: Record, Annotate, Trim: noise free APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Audio Notes 3D: Record, Annotate, Trim: noise free app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Audio Notes 3D: Record, Annotate, Trim: noise free Software
During playback, just tap on your notes to play from the time the note was made. You can also remove annoying static ambient noise (loud fan in the room, car noise from the street, etc.) and also change playback speed , to seek faster (1.5x or 2x) or slower (0.5x, 0.75x).
– Record under lock screen (High quality 16 kHz PCM).
– Resume recording for previously saved notes.
– Automatic save backup every 20 seconds.
– SD card storage
Audio Edit features:
– Trim Audio (select time range & delete/cut).
– Ambient Noise Removal (cancellation).
– Convert raw audio to MP3 for reduced-size sharing via email/Dropbox/Drive.
Note making features:
– Add time-stamped text and photo comments.
– Add drawings as notes (Draw your note).
– Fast/Slow playback (0.5x, 0.75x,1.5x and 2x).
– Share audio in MP3 format, along with your notes and images
Audio notes 3D is an effort to make note taking a simple task for students, journalists and professionals. They can document and annotate important sessions (meetings, lectures, interviews) by making notes in form of text or images. These notes are time-aligned to the audio, so that you can quickly seek through a long audio recording and review the audio session. By tapping on the top of each note, the playback starts right at the time that you made the comment. The note or comment and its time-stamp can later be easily modified.
If there are big parts of the recording that you think are not important and can be removed, AudioNotes3D allows you to select that part and easily delete it. The trimmer interface is simple to use and easy to understand.
Another effort made to make the note taking and reviewing even easier, is the feature to change playing speed. If the person is talking slowly, you can change play speed to 2x to seek faster, while still hearing the conversation. Or if you think things are happening so fast in the audio, you can set playback speed to 0.5x to drag the time. Finally, the noise removal feature allows to remove annoying ambient noise, such as fan noise and static engine noise, so that a more clear and enhanced voice can be heard (improving voice clarity). All notes and materials can be shared via email, dropbox, Drive and etc, in compressed MP3 format.
Summary: Audio notes 3D: A Dictaphone (sound recorder) allowing making text / image /Drawing notes, time synchronized (bookmarked) to the audio. Audio editing features: audio trim (cut) and ambient noise cancellation for voice enhancement. Record high quality 16Khz PCM & share the compressed MP3 files.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Audio Notes 3D: Record, Annotate, Trim: noise free Software
Minor Bug fixes.
Disclaimer for Audio Notes 3D: Record, Annotate, Trim: noise free App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Audio Notes 3D: Record, Annotate, Trim: noise free software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Audio Notes 3D: Record, Annotate, Trim: noise free EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Audio Notes 3D: Record, Annotate, Trim: noise free app.