How To Download AudioTagger – Tag Music App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The AudioTagger – Tag Music software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of AudioTagger – Tag Music APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install AudioTagger – Tag Music app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of AudioTagger – Tag Music Software
AudioTagger tags following audio file formats:
– mp3, all ID3 tag versions read, most common ID3v2.3 saved
– mp4 audio (m4a, m4p)
– Download album cover art and album song lists from Amazon *** (This feature is no longer working because Amazon has made it difficult, will try to find another solution).
– Batch tag whole albums.
– Batch rename files from tag keywords and the other way round.
– One button search to list all albums on the sd-card
– For more options check the system menu, or the long click on files for context menu options.
For any questions or problems, please email support or visit the forum.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of AudioTagger – Tag Music Software
Fixed bug related to error when opening files.
Disclaimer for AudioTagger – Tag Music App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of AudioTagger – Tag Music software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the AudioTagger – Tag Music EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the AudioTagger – Tag Music app.