How To Download Auto-Brightness Toggle App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Auto-Brightness Toggle software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Auto-Brightness Toggle APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Auto-Brightness Toggle app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Auto-Brightness Toggle Software
This version is a new version of following app:
It contains two improvements:
1. Avoid popup an empty screen when switching auto brightness. (Thanks for the suggestion from Fabian)
2. Auto save current manual brightness level. If you switch on and off auto brightness again it will stay in the previous level. In some devices it might require permission to modify settings. (If you don’t like this feature you can still use old version which link can be found above.)
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Auto-Brightness Toggle Software
Updated permission message and translations.
Disclaimer for Auto-Brightness Toggle App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Auto-Brightness Toggle software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Auto-Brightness Toggle EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Auto-Brightness Toggle app.