How To Download Auto Do Not Disturb App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Auto Do Not Disturb software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Auto Do Not Disturb APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Auto Do Not Disturb app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Auto Do Not Disturb Software
The app is highly configurable and optimised for low battery usage. With Auto Do Not Disturb your phone will automatically go into silent mode when you desire, and exit silent mode when you no longer require it – meaning no longer will you miss a phone call because you had forgotten to turn off silent mode!
• Compatible with Android Pie
• Setup custom profiles that specify when your device should be silent, or loud, etc…
• Priorities can be set to profiles to allow higher priority profiles to override lower priority ones
• Location, Wi-Fi and Time constraints can be configured for profiles
• Calendar events can be used as time constraints for profiles
• Temporary device silencing for when you need to quickly put your phone on silent ‘for the next 5 minutes’ on the go
• Supports changing the device’s ringer mode – Silent, Vibrate, etc…
• Supports changing the device’s ‘Do Not Disturb’ setting – Priority only, total silence, alarms only, etc…
• Supports, when a profile deactivates, reverting the ringer mode and/or the ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode back to the value they were previous to the profile’s activation
• Compatible with android devices from 4.4+ (Kitkat), including those running Oreo (8)
• Beautiful and simple user interface
• Low battery usage – Achieved via efficient handling of location polling and evidenced via real world testing, in addition background battery usage can be almost completely eliminated by specifying both a location and a Wi-Fi network for a profile (And requiring only one to be correct, not both, for the profile to activate)
• Ability to export and import app data to copy your configured silencing profiles to another device you own
• Contains settings that advanced users can tweak to optimize their experience with the app
Example usage: You can specify that when you’re at work you want your phone on vibrate and when you’re at home overnight on weekdays that you want your phone to be put into ‘Priority Only Do Not Disturb’ mode – This mode is a part of Android Marshmello+ which allows you to specify ‘priority’ notifications to receive and even has support for calls to only ring if they dial twice.
In-App you can purchase Premium. Premium users have adverts removed and the ability to create and enable more profiles than non-premium users can.
This app is compatible with almost all android devices running android 4.4+, however some features may not work properly on phones with hardware-mute-switches (Such as on OnePlus devices where with some device/OS versions the switch completely overrides all attempts to change the current silencing mode via software). In the case of a device with a hardware mute switch try downloading the app whilst running the latest version of the operating system and seeing what does and does not work.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Auto Do Not Disturb Software
-Fix edge case preventing app from requesting sufficiently accurate location
Disclaimer for Auto Do Not Disturb App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Auto Do Not Disturb software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Auto Do Not Disturb EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Auto Do Not Disturb app.