How To Download Auto+ App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Auto+ software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Auto+ APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Auto+ app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Auto+ Software
You can control the infotainment anywhere from your car once the Bluetooth is connected, watch online video streaming, sync your personal calendar, share current locations, last mile destination and project your google map for navigation.
Auto+ Remote control mode:
Control navigation and media playback with single tap. Switch the Car Launcher with flick of your finger or quickly tap out the POI name instead of clicking the letter on the infotainment system screen.
Auto+ Car App mode(*Require MHL cable):
Use MHL cable connect infotainment to watch online video streaming, and also to sync your personal calendar via smartphone.
Auto+ Share Location mode:
Share locations from cell phone and start navigation by infotainment.
Auto+ Last mile mode:
Use last mile navigation guiding you from your car to destination and back.
Auto+ Google map projection:
Connect HDMI and then you can able to project your smartphone’s Google map screens on the Infotainment system.
You can use Auto+ to:
– Control the infotainment system
– Control media playback
– Control car launcher
– Enter text with Keyboard
– Watch online video streaming (*Require MHL cable)
– Sync up your personal calendar (*Require MHL cable)
– Share locations from cell phone
– Use last mile navigation guiding you to the destination
– Project Google map screens on the Infotainment system. (*Require MHL cable)
– Requires a device with Android 4.2 or later to use Auto+.
– Requires a Bluetooth LE connection to the infotainment to use Auto+.
Auto+ Quick guide:
1. Install Auto+
2. Click “Auto+ Connect” on the infotainment, and select Android mode.
3. Launch Auto+ and it will automatically connect.
Enjoy our Auto+.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Auto+ Software
Disclaimer for Auto+ App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Auto+ software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Auto+ EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Auto+ app.