How To Download Auto Speaker App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Auto Speaker software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Auto Speaker APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Auto Speaker app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Auto Speaker Software
It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new “control” button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (onoff), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See ‘Calibration’ option in settings if needed.
– Set default service status.
– Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
– On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
– Set the speaker status when call starts.
– When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
– Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
– Control for speaker onoff delay (separate delay for on and off).
– Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
– Custom location of the control button.
– Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any commentsrequests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just put in the subject “Auto Speaker”.
Special thanks to:
– Mitch Atchley – For his big help in testing the application
– Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) – For Designing and contributing the application icon
– Cătălin Truţă (InFrame Studios) http://www.inframe.ro – For designing and contributing new application icon
– Grigore Frișan – For translating into Romanian
– Daniel Delion, Igor Poretsky – For translating into Russian
– Anderson Costa – For translating into Portuguese
– Burhan Keleş – For translating into Turkish
– Jakub Kozłowski – For translating into Polish
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Auto Speaker Software
* Fix app not working on Galaxy S8/S8+
* Fix app not working on Android 9
Disclaimer for Auto Speaker App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Auto Speaker software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Auto Speaker EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Auto Speaker app.