How To Download AutoInput App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The AutoInput software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of AutoInput APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install AutoInput app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of AutoInput Software
☑ Lifehacker: https://goo.gl/EJK7dC
☑ Android Police: https://goo.gl/ogRv2M
☑ Android Central: https://goo.gl/6zj9SC
Get started with AutoInput: http://joaoapps.com/autoinput/
☑ Face Unlock On Any Android 7+ Device
You can automatically dismiss your lock screen using just your face! Tasker NOT required! Full tutorial here: https://goo.gl/CipdM7
☑ No-Root UI Automation for Android 4.3+
You can simulate touches and other UI interaction, like writing text, in any app without rooting your device! Check out the demo video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6ajlDn3cwY
→ changing any app’s settings at will from Tasker!
→ replying to hangouts without needing to touch your phone!
→ toggling GPS on your phone without needing to be rooted!
☑ Get any On-Screen text into Tasker
You can use any on-screen info in your Tasks! For example, recognize a song on Google Now and get its name in a Task as shown in this tutorial: https://goo.gl/cWtiqq
☑ React to On-Screen Events
You can setup profiles in Tasker to react to whatever’s happening on your screen, like clicking on a button or an app changing its content
☑ Automate Any App
From now on, when you ask yourself “can I automate this app with Tasker?”, the answer is “you probably can with AutoInput”! 🙂
☑ Free To Use
If you don’t want to pay for the app you have the option to use it for free with rewarded ads!
AutoInput is a Tasker plugin. You need to have Tasker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm) installed to use most of its features, so please be aware of that before using it.
You can get a free trial of Tasker here: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html
AutoInput has known limitations on Android 6 or below: you can’t simulate clicks inside web views, which means you can’t click links on web pages in most browsers and other Web based apps.
On Android 7 or above you can click everywhere!
This app uses Accessibility services.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of AutoInput Software
– Added option in main app to only enable Accessibility Service when needed. Every AutoInput action will enable and disable the service when ran if enabled. http://youtu.be/ba9a00UciGo
– Added option in AutoInput Action to repeat it for as many times as the user needs, with a given interval between each repeat. http://youtu.be/F0vksOef7X4
– Made Auto Dismiss Keyguard work reliably on Android 10 (reason for new permission)
Disclaimer for AutoInput App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of AutoInput software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the AutoInput EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the AutoInput app.