How To Download AutoNotification App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The AutoNotification software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of AutoNotification APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install AutoNotification app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of AutoNotification Software
☑ Block any apps notifications from appearing
For persistent notifications Android 8+ is required. For normal notifications, Android 4.4+ is required. Video tutorial here.
☑ Manage Notification Categories
For apps that weren’t built for Android Oreo or above, you can change many more settings than in the regular system options, like importance, sound, vibration, etc.
For apps that WERE built for Oreo or above you can set the vibration pattern, which you can’t usually do! Video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/AcTVnop3M3s
☑ Customize Gmail Notification Buttons
Set any buttons you want on your Gmail notifications! Select from 14 different buttons (including Mark As Read, Delete and many more) and up to 5 at the same time! Video demo here: https://youtu.be/dovLa8mMvpI
Note: AutoNotification can’t detect when you read your emails on a different device so it won’t automatically remove its Gmail notifications like the native Gmail app does.
Tasker only features:
☑ Create awesome interactive notifications with advanced formatting:
Check out a tutorial here.
☑ Quick Settings Tiles
Add up to 40 Android 7+ quick setting tiles to customize to your heart’s desire!
☑ Table Notifications
Create a table with images right in your notification shade. Tutorial here
☑ Button Notifications
Have a notification with as many buttons as you want! Yes, you can have 50 buttons if you so desire! 🙂
☑ Intercept And Query Notifications
React to other app’s notifications in Tasker and do whatever you want with them including replacing them with your own better versions 🙂
☑ Automatic Replies
Create chat bots and reply automatically to chat apps notifications like Whatsapp, Hangouts, etc
☑ Android 8+ features!
Manage notification categories for third-party apps and snooze notifications
☑ Free 7-day trial!
Try out the full app for free and unlock the full version to get all the features after the 7 days are up. If you don’t unlock the full version after 7 days you’ll use the lite version.
Lite version restrictions:
– Title and Text are limited to 5 characters
– LED color will always be red with 100ms on and off time
– Vibration not supported
– Custom sounds not supported
– Messages you can react to in an AutoNotification profile are limited to 2 characters
– Cannot intercept notifications
– Cannot use category management and snoozing actions in Tasker
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED TO USE ALL FEATURES BESIDES THE ONES MENTIONED IN THE STANDALONE SECTION: Please don’t rate it negatively because of this.)
Please don’t leave negative feedback without contacting me first. I’ll always do my best to help you, and I can’t do that if I can’t contact you.
This app uses Accessibility services.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of AutoNotification Software
– Added AutoNotification Hide Notification Icons action for Android 8+. Allows you to temporarily hide all notification icons and then bring them back again
– Added ability to filter by group name in the AutoNotification Categories action. This allows you for example to disable Gmail notifications for just a given account. Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqi89nr59ek
– Added “Delete Forever” button to Gmail Buttons (still waiting for Google to approve Gmail API)
Disclaimer for AutoNotification App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of AutoNotification software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the AutoNotification EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the AutoNotification app.