How To Download AutoShortcut App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The AutoShortcut software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of AutoShortcut APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install AutoShortcut app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of AutoShortcut Software
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER OR LOCALE INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoShortcut will not show up on your homescreen or app drawer. It is only usable as a plugin in Tasker or Locale.)
AutoShortcut is a plugin for Tasker or Locale that allows you to run any of your installed apps’ shortcuts.
– Play Winamp playlist automatically when you connect your headphones at home
– Open specific Google Play book when you go to bed at night
– Create a new note in Evernote when you’re in a team meeting
– By exporting a standalone app in Tasker which contains an AutoShortcut task, you can use your own shortcuts in apps or lockscreens that don’t support them, like the stock lockscreen in the Galaxy S3 for example. See a tutorial here: http://goo.gl/9Ug6R
Note: only shortcuts that have been developed using standard Android shortcut creating protocol will show up and/or work. If a shortcut doesn’t work, contact that app’s vendor.
– Permission to call phone is needed, so you can add a “Call person directly” shortcut in Tasker or Locale
– Permission for Internet is needed ONLY for splashscreen showing my other apps. Get the Pro version if you want this to go away and to support the developer.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of AutoShortcut Software
-fixed bug where AutoShortcut actions created using older versions would stop working
Disclaimer for AutoShortcut App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of AutoShortcut software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the AutoShortcut EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the AutoShortcut app.