How To Download AutoSqueeze (Tasker Plug-in) App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The AutoSqueeze (Tasker Plug-in) software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of AutoSqueeze (Tasker Plug-in) APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install AutoSqueeze (Tasker Plug-in) app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of AutoSqueeze (Tasker Plug-in) Software
Ever wanted to control your Squeezebox devices without reaching for a remote?
Or wanted the music to automatically turn on as soon as you enter your home?
Well now you can!
With AutoSqueeze you can control all your Squeezeboxes without touching a button. For example setup tasker to automatically start a playlist when your phone connects to your home WIFI or mute your music when you receive a phonecall!
Currently supported commands:
*Start Selected Playlist
*Go to Previous Track
*Go to Next Track
*Play random track/album
This plugin is compatible with password protected servers!
*Not compatible with players only connected to mysqueezebox.com
Note: AutoSqueeze requires Locale, Tasker or Dashclock to function. Once installed it will become visible inside these apps as a third-party plugin. Once you select it you will be able to define your server, Squeezebox player and the command you would like to send to this SqueezeBox.
Important note: While the app still works, and should continue to do so as long as the LMS software supports the telnet connection it relies on, the app is no longer maintained and/or updated.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of AutoSqueeze (Tasker Plug-in) Software
– Get CLI response in local tasker variable %autosqueeze_response
– Fix connection bug
– minor fixes (saves IP/PORT etc. for easier configuration)
– support for tasker variables in custom commands
– should recover previous settings except for player
– Support for custom commands & random track/album
– Connect to domain names
Disclaimer for AutoSqueeze (Tasker Plug-in) App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of AutoSqueeze (Tasker Plug-in) software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the AutoSqueeze (Tasker Plug-in) EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the AutoSqueeze (Tasker Plug-in) app.