How To Download AutoSync App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The AutoSync software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of AutoSync APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install AutoSync app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of AutoSync Software
Support options below to turn ON sync when:
– Device is charging
– Wi-Fi is enabled
– Device is charging OR Wi-Fi is enabled
– Device is charging AND Wi-Fi is enabled
– At certain interval (5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, hourly, 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours, daily)
– Manually turn it ON/OFF
The option will take effect after it’s saved.
As seen on:
—- Note —-
For Android 8.0+ (Oreo), due to technical reasons beyond our control, these options will run the AutoSync service in the notification panel in order for them to work.
• Device is charging
• Wi-Fi is enabled
• Device is charging OR Wi-Fi is enabled
• Device is charging AND Wi-Fi is enabled
That may consume some battery and it is recommended to use the Interval Sync (“At certain interval”) option to save more battery for Android 8.0+ user.
Translations are driven by the community on a voluntary basis. Special thanks to volunteers below for improving the translations!
• Kyan Lee (https://m.blog.naver.com/kitvirus?suggestAddBuddy=true)
• Victor Neves (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nevesvictor/)
• Carlos Nañez
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of AutoSync Software
Updated Android target SDK.
Disclaimer for AutoSync App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of AutoSync software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the AutoSync EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the AutoSync app.