How To Download Avaz AAC App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Avaz AAC software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Avaz AAC APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Avaz AAC app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Avaz AAC Software
The research-based pragmatic vocabulary consists of over 15,000 pictures (Symbolstix) with a variety of high-quality voices that a communicator regardless of their ability can tap to form sentences quickly. With a wide range of personalization & customization options, you can make Avaz AAC your own in just a matter of minutes.
Core words as we know make up for 80% of what we speak during our typical day. These core words are laid out in an order that is based on extensive years of research. This allows users to grow steadily from using 1-2 word phrases to full sentences using Avaz AAC.
+ Picture mode
– 3 levels of vocabulary laid out in a consistent pattern to ensure quick access and motor memory that grows with the communicator.
– Color-coded words with Fitzgerald key allows quick correlation of part of speech with other special ed classroom materials.
– Zooming in and out of words to reassure the communicator of the selection made (visual reinforcement).
– For more advanced users of AAC, choose not to show the pictures in the message box and also change the number of pictures displayed (from 1-77).
– Add and personalize multiple words and folders in a matter of seconds.
– Quickly search for words and see their path.
+ Keyboard mode
– Create sentences with just a few taps with a powerful prediction system.
– Have spell check for words that are commonly misspelled.
– Assign an entire sentence to a letter on the keyboard to quickly load them.
– Quickly speak out sentences by adding them to the quick bar.
– Track the communicator’s progress over time with the help of rich, easy to understand graphs and charts.
– Create more conversation opportunities into the communicator’s life through an activity-based dashboard. You will get conversation ideas, strategies, and modeling training for the most frequent activities of daily living.
– Resources: Access 100s of tips and research-based papers related to AAC & AT.
+ Other key features
– Available in 4 foreign languages – English US, English AU, French, Sinhala.
– Available in 6 Indian regional languages – Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu.
– Quickly backup and restore the vocabulary across several devices via Dropbox.
– Share a folder with other Avaz AAC users.
– Seek the attention of the caregiver with the ‘mistake’ & ‘alert’ button.
– Create a PECS book by creating a PDF file in the app and printing it onto a binder.
– Access to FAQs and support desk in the app.
– Add a passcode to settings & edit mode.
You can try Avaz AAC for 14 days with access to pictures and voices before deciding to purchase it. After that, you can choose to subscribe to a monthly, annual or lifetime plan – whichever suits your pocket the best 🙂
We are always happy to hear from you. For any questions, support or general, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Avaz AAC Software
We are introducing affordable pricing plans for Avaz with this version.
You can now purchase an annual subscription of Avaz!
Disclaimer for Avaz AAC App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Avaz AAC software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Avaz AAC EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Avaz AAC app.