How To Download aWallet Cloud Password Manager App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The aWallet Cloud Password Manager software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of aWallet Cloud Password Manager APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install aWallet Cloud Password Manager app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of aWallet Cloud Password Manager Software
• Synchronizes encrypted data with your own cloud account: Dropbox or Google Drive.
• There is a built-in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, included:
• Unlock with fingerprint (on a compatible device with Android 6 or later)
• Unlock with face (on a compatible device with Android 10 or later)
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated ‘salt’ combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit ‘salt’. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of aWallet Cloud Password Manager Software
• Better support for Face unlock on Pixel 4
• Fixed data import from aWallet original on Android 10
• Bug fixes
Please see www.awallet.org/faq-cloud on how to import data from the original version. Thanks.
• Support for Android 10
• BiometricPrompt used for Fingerprint/Face unlock since Android 10
• System default Dark theme can be enabled in the app Settings on Android 10
• Cloud account info on the Choose cloud screen
• Unlock with fingerprint since Android 6
Disclaimer for aWallet Cloud Password Manager App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of aWallet Cloud Password Manager software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the aWallet Cloud Password Manager EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the aWallet Cloud Password Manager app.