How To Download Baby’s First Game App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Baby’s First Game software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Baby’s First Game APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Baby’s First Game app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Baby’s First Game Software
Three mini games provide a fun way for babies and toddlers to get familiar with and learn to identify colors, shapes, numbers and letters.
• The Just for Baby mini game was created specifically for infants (0 to 6 months old and up) and young toddlers. It teaches kids action/reaction while familiarizing them with colors, shapes, numbers and letters. When baby touches the screen, a happy shape appears accompanied by friendly laughter or a voice describing the color and name of the shape. Customizable settings allow numbers and letters to be added into the fun.
•The Find It! mini game was created for toddlers and preschool age kids. This mini game will present a group of shapes, letters or numbers and ask your toddler to identify one of a specific color or type. As your child chooses, they will hear a friendly “you did it!” or encouragement to “try again”.
•The Pop It! mini game is a challenging way for kids to quickly identify shapes, numbers or letters by “popping” them as they fly across the screen. In the easiest level there is simply a never ending stream shapes that love to be popped. The higher levels make the game more challenging for kids by adding a time limit and specific shapes to target.
Baby’s First Game is and always will be Ad free. As of the 1.3 release, Baby’s First Game is now Open Source Software. If you are a developer or a tinkerer, feel free to check out the source code on GitHub: https://github.com/rageratwork/firstgame
Be sure to like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/babysfirstgame
Don’t forget to come back and rate Baby’s First Game and leave us feedback!
• Three mini games for babies, toddlers and preschool age kids.
• Friendly voices and laughter.
• Adjustable difficulty levels.
• Many different shapes, numbers and letters.
• Enable groups of shapes by complexity.
• Enable groups of numbers.
• Enable groups of letters.
• Enable voice prompts teaching names of colors, shapes, numbers and letters.
• Customizable to your child.
I am an independent software developer when I’m not working at my day job… as a software developer. This game was created partly for me to learn something new and partly to be something that would be fun to do together with my kids as well. The voices you hear are those of my kids. They had a blast though my middle kid got bored and asked at one point if we were “all done?”
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Baby’s First Game Software
Initial Open Source release version.
Disclaimer for Baby’s First Game App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Baby’s First Game software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Baby’s First Game EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Baby’s First Game app.