How To Download Backup2SD – File Backup App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Backup2SD – File Backup software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Backup2SD – File Backup APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Backup2SD – File Backup app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Backup2SD – File Backup Software
**NEW File Transfer Mode**
Now featuring file transfer mode, the mode that keeps your internal storage from filling up! This mode will allow you to have the app transfer files from the internal storage to the SD card rather than make a backup copy of the files. With this mode, it’s like having your own personal maid cleaning up your phone’s internal storage and moving the files to your SD card to free up space. This eliminates the hassle of having to manually delete files from your internal storage once Backup2SD copies them to the SD card.
This feature allows you to more easily use your SD card as it is intended to be used. Also some apps save files to a folder in your phone’s internal storage (like photo apps), but don’t offer a way to save to the SD card. Transfer mode allows you to get around that by moving the files to your SD card automatically!
How to use transfer mode:
You can select which directories you want to be set to file transfer mode or the standard backup mode by long pressing the directory icon in the list on the main screen. When set to file transfer mode, the folder icon will turn red. Long press again to toggle it back to the standard backup mode with a manila colored folder icon. When Backup2SD runs a daily backup, it will transfer the indicated directories rather than duplicate them to the SD card. **This mode requires an in-app purchase to enable.**
Benefits and Features:
*No risk of backed up files being hacked from cloud storage servers, this isn’t a cloud backup app! This gives you complete control and ownership over your backed up files. The owners of the cloud own your files when they’re sitting on their servers, when the files are on your expandable storage, YOU own them.
*No root required to have your files backed up to your sdcard on kitkat phones.
*No data usage, it backs up to your SD card, not the cloud.
*No wait time to download files over an internet connection when you want to access them, as with cloud backups.
*Great if your phone model has a reputation for having boot loops or other sudden bricking issues. Just take out the SD card and put it in your new phone.
*With file transfer mode, it will automatically move files from internal storage to the SD card freeing up space on your internal storage, all automatically.
HOW TO USE:
1. Click the (+) floater at the bottom of the screen to select which directories on your phone you would like to be backed up.
2. Long press a selected directory on the main screen to set it to file transfer mode, the folder icon will turn red [In-app purchase required].
3. Click the Clock icon to schedule the backup time. The backup will run on a 24 hour cycle, performing a backup at the prescribed time daily.
4. Click the cancel icon to cancel a scheduled backup.
5. Click the SD card icon to perform a backup right now. This is for the user’s convenience.
6. The app auto-detects the path to your SD card, but some odd devices have a weird SD card path and it may not be correctly detected. In settings you can manually set the path to your SD card.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Backup2SD – File Backup Software
*Crash when trying to add directories fixed.
*Folder icon bug in transfer mode fixed.
Disclaimer for Backup2SD – File Backup App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Backup2SD – File Backup software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Backup2SD – File Backup EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Backup2SD – File Backup app.