How To Download French Word Wizard – Learn to read and spell App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The French Word Wizard – Learn to read and spell software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of French Word Wizard – Learn to read and spell APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install French Word Wizard – Learn to read and spell app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of French Word Wizard – Learn to read and spell Software
French Version of the English app featured in The New York Times and awarded by Children’s Technology Review
Want to teach your kids to read and spell French words? French Word Wizard offers several unique reading and spelling activities for children ages 4 to 10:
• A talking Movable Alphabet that allows kids to experiment with phonics and learn french word building thanks to the advanced text to speech engine.
• 3 activities to learn to spell that increase in difficulty
• 215 built-in word lists (about 2000 words)
• Add your own words to create unique spelling tests
• Keep tabs on your children’s progress with detailed reports
Please note that this is an immersive French app – only menus are translated and the voice is only in French.
Talking Movable Alphabet Activity
The talking movable alphabet has been recognized by many teachers as a wonderful tool to teach kids word building and how to learn to read
• Pronounce any word, number or sentence built using the Movable Alphabet
• Natural Sounding French Voice
• Letter sound (phonics) or name when a letter is touched in the alphabet
• Alphabetic, Azerty or Qwerty Keyboard
• 4 keyboards available: letters, numbers and digraphs (like “au” or “ch”)
• Uppercase or lowercase letters
• Voice Transformer (speed and tone) for added fun
• Customized word pronunciation, if necessary
• Keyboard emulation option (dragging letters is optional)
3 Fun Spelling Activities
3 spelling activities of increasing difficulty are provided to adapt the activity to the child’s spelling level. You can use the built-in word lists, or create your own.
1 – “Word Practice” says and displays the word to spell, and asks the child to spell it using the talking movable alphabet allowing the child to learn the spelling easily
2 – “Scrambled Letters” says the word and displays the letters needed to build the word or sentence, and asks the child to reorder the letters.
3 – “Spelling Quizzes” is a standard spelling test. The app won’t move onto the next word until the child has correctly spelled the word, helping them to remember its correct spelling.
• 215 built-in word lists of 10 words: Words for beginners, 1,000 most frequently used words, body parts and more
• Create custom Word Lists by entering your own words and sentences
• Import and export Word Lists you’ve created
• Hints are available should kids not know how to spell a word
• Colorful animations are displayed when a word is completed
• Once a quiz is completed, interactive animations are available as a reward
Users & Reports
• Unlimited number of users
• Detailed Spelling Test Reports per user
Please send any suggestions to email@example.com. We listen to our users to improve our products!
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of French Word Wizard – Learn to read and spell Software
Accessibility: 4 high contrast modes (red, yellow or green letters on a black background) for kids with vision impairments (available in Advanced Settings)
Exceptions are now case-insensitive
Graphic Design update
Disclaimer for French Word Wizard – Learn to read and spell App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of French Word Wizard – Learn to read and spell software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the French Word Wizard – Learn to read and spell EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the French Word Wizard – Learn to read and spell app.