How To Download Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound Software
• Single frequency
• Multi frequencies
• Musical notes
• Binaural beats
• Frequency sweep generator
• Noise generator
• Bass/Subwoofers test
• Speaker cleaner
• DTMF tones
• Sound effects generator
• Make your own audio experiments.
• Test your hearing: On average, humans hear frequencies between 20 Hz and 20000 Hz, but the hearing can deteriorate with age, especially for frequencies close to ultrasound.
• Find and attempt to mask your tinnitus frequency.
• Tune your musical instruments.
• Relax with binaural beats or white noise.
• Remove water from your phone speaker by generating sound waves in a specific frequency range.
• Play and export randomly generated sound effects. Export requires Android 6.0+.
• Discover how your audio setup handles frequency sweeps ranging from very low frequencies to near ultrasounds.
• …or you can have fun by generating police sirens, cartoonish fall sound effects, etc.
• This app generates frequencies from 1 Hz (infrasound) to 22000 Hz (ultrasound), and supports decimal values (e.g. 7.83 Hz).
• Available waveforms for the generated signal are: sine, square, triangle and sawtooth.
• Visit the settings to customize the sound generator behaviour: define a timer, enable octave buttons, and more.
• Save your favorite signals as presets via the top-right menu.
• Several studies have found that ultrasounds are not an effective solution to repel mosquitoes. If you still want to use this app as a mosquito repellent, you should know that anti mosquito apps merely generate ultrasounds or near ultraounds (between 15000 Hz and 22000 Hz).
• Keep in mind that the generated tones can be very annoying and irritating for your surroundings. Always use this application responsibly. Also, keep the audio volume reasonably low to avoid damaging your hearing or your audio devices. If you rise the volume to better hear very low frequencies, don’t forget to lower the volume afterwards before playing higher frequencies: the perceived volume of a tone depends on its frequency.
• When generating ultrasonic tones (20000 Hz +) speakers may produce additional parasitic sounds.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound Software
• Added audio balance and volume controls.
• Added a setting to control the behaviour of a long-press on the +/- buttons in Single oscillator and Multi-oscillators modes.
• You can now change the base tuning frequency for musical notes via the top-right menu (e.g. A₄ = 432Hz).
• Reworked the system controlling the amplitude of the signal: No longer follow an equal-loudness contour.
• Improved Android 10 support.
• More UI and technical improvements.
Disclaimer for Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Frequency Generator – Audio Tools & Ultrasound app.