How To Download FrequenSee – Spectrum Analyzer App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The FrequenSee – Spectrum Analyzer software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of FrequenSee – Spectrum Analyzer APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install FrequenSee – Spectrum Analyzer app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of FrequenSee – Spectrum Analyzer Software
This real-time spectrum analyzer (RTA) / audio visualizer features:
– 176 high-quality frequency bands [20Hz to 22kHz]
– Logarithmic frequency scale to match human perception
– Low latency for high responsiveness
– High frame rate to see smooth frequency and amplitude movements
– Low battery drain due to high performance native code
– Fast graphics using OpenGL ES 2.0
– FFT window size 4096 @ 60 frames per second
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of FrequenSee – Spectrum Analyzer Software
completely refined version 2.0:
– improved accuracy
– improved latency
– improved rendering on large screens
– added some supporting lines to the coordinate system
– now asks for microphone access on Android 6.0+
– added native support for arm64-v8a and x86
– updated ads integration
– upgraded free version FFT window size from 2048 to 4096
– upgraded free version number of frequency bands from 128 to 176
– bringing it a bit closer to the quality of the HD version
Disclaimer for FrequenSee – Spectrum Analyzer App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of FrequenSee – Spectrum Analyzer software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the FrequenSee – Spectrum Analyzer EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the FrequenSee – Spectrum Analyzer app.