How To Download FRITZ!App WLAN App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The FRITZ!App WLAN software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of FRITZ!App WLAN APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install FRITZ!App WLAN app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of FRITZ!App WLAN Software
Since August 2018, Google’s technical guidelines allow Android apps to display information on the wireless environment only if “location” rights have been enabled for the app. AVM has no influence on these Android guidelines.
If you do not wish to grant location rights and your device has an Android version older than Android 9 (Pie) installed, you can use the FRITZ!App WLAN Basic instead. The FRITZ!App WLAN Basic does not require location rights, as it is based on the state of the software before August 2018.
– smartphone or tablet with Android version 4 or higher (App Version 2.0)
– smartphone or tablet with Android version 2.3 or higher (App version 1.2.1)
Many thanks for all the encouragement and five star ratings! We are overwhelmed and extremely motivated!
*Information about the WiFi throughput test: the performance and hardware of your android device can have an impact on the result. During the measurement your wireless LAN can be slowed down.
Information about the user rights required for this app:
• Near Field Communication: is used to control wireless connections via NFC/Android Beam
• Device ID: The device ID is used to store the password securely in each individual device.
• Call information: Along with the Device ID, the call information belong to a group predefined by Google. This call information is not used by the app.
• Microphone: The microphone and the camera belong into a group predefined by Google. This microphone function is not used by the the app.
• Access to the camera: necessary for reading the QR code
• Vibration: Haptic feedback to confirm that the QR code has been read
• Camera flash: May also be needed to read the QR code
• Wake lock: For switching the screen timeout on and off
• Change or delete contents of USB storage/SD card: For the sharing function information is cached locally before sending
• Test access to protected memory: Check for write rights on USB storage/SD card for sharing function
• Change network connectivity: Establish and clear wireless LAN connections
• Change system settings: Save sorting sequence of radio networks
• Location: Due to restrictions of Android 6.0 access to location is mandatory to display your surrounding wifi network information
• Call up wireless LAN connections: Check whether WLAN is switched on/off
• Call up network connections: Check status of wireless LAN connections
• Access to all networks: Query of the FRITZ!Box firmware/model number
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of FRITZ!App WLAN Software
Notification about the connected WLAN has been removed
We work constantly to improve the stability and functionality of the FRITZ!App WLAN.
If you like the FRITZ!App WLAN, we would appreciate a positive rating in the Play Store!
We look forward to your suggestions for improvement, which can be submitted under “Settings > Give Feedback”. Then we can make the FRITZ!App WLAN even more useful!
Disclaimer for FRITZ!App WLAN App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of FRITZ!App WLAN software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the FRITZ!App WLAN EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the FRITZ!App WLAN app.