How To Download FrontFlash Notification App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The FrontFlash Notification software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of FrontFlash Notification APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install FrontFlash Notification app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of FrontFlash Notification Software
It can be useful to anyone that has a device without the LED notification, but instead have a flash next to the selfie camera.
It also extends the concept of notification to the unread badges received from the applications (ex. the “Facebook like”). So, when an unread badge pops up, in the same way as a “normal” notification the flash starts blinking and you will be notified of what’s going on.
Various settings are also available to better configure the application to suit your needs.
It works on all devices equipped with a front flash, regardless of whether or not they have the hardware LED notification.
• customizable activation based on the current display status and audio mode
• pocket mode and recovery options
• Samsung AOD support
• single or double blink
• optional custom delay for the first blink
• use also the rear flash when the device is upside down
• additional flashing loop with customizable frequency
• three different gestures to dismiss the flashing loop
• customizable exclusions for the incoming call, the missing call and the text messages
• customizable exclusions for all the installed user applications
• flash notifications for the unread badges received from compatible applications and customizable by app exclusions (only on Samsung devices with TouchWiz based ROM)
• suspend on low battery
• suspend during a customizable time slot
• integration with the Android “Do not disturb” settings
• custom quick setting tile in the quick settings panel to easily turn on/off the service (only on Android 7.x+ devices)
• custom shortcut pressing the application icon to easily turn on/off the service (only on supported launchers and on Android 7.1.1+ devices)
• built-in black list to avoid the flash for useless, fake or annoying notifications from some applications
• optimized for memory usage
• battery-friendly (usually takes up 2% in each 24 hour period)
• dark theme
• RTL support for Arabic languages
• no ADS
• no ROOT ACCESS needed to work
• and more…
• Arabic (Egyptian)
• Arabic (Syrian)
• Portuguese (Brazilian)
• Simplified Chinese
Detailed information, discussion and support can be found in the app’s official thread on XDA-Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3734332
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of FrontFlash Notification Software
[With the introduction of the new firmware based on Android 8.x, Samsung has inexplicably inhibited the use of front flash to developers on a wide range of devices, so this application stop working!]
– Under the hood fixes and optimizations
Disclaimer for FrontFlash Notification App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of FrontFlash Notification software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the FrontFlash Notification EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the FrontFlash Notification app.