How To Download fsradar App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The fsradar software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of fsradar APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install fsradar app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of fsradar Software
FS Radar is an Android application developed by UESVA. With this application you can view Online the pilots and ATC of IVAO *, Vatsim* and UESVA Acars**.
*/** They are trademarks of their respective owners. UESVA has no affiliation with them.
** Available in future releases.
— Current features —
– ATIS ATC
– Connections Vatsim
– Connections IVAO
– Flight indicator: climb, descend or leveling
– Bar with flight progress
– Connection Summary
– ATC and Pilots Online
– Search connections
– Allows monitoring of aircraft
– Change the map type
– Change the size of aircraft icons.
– Change the color of aircraft icons.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of fsradar Software
– ATIS ATC
– New FIR data Vatsim – IVAO
Disclaimer for fsradar App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of fsradar software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the fsradar EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the fsradar app.