How To Download ImageMeter – photo measure App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The ImageMeter – photo measure software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of ImageMeter – photo measure APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install ImageMeter – photo measure app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of ImageMeter – photo measure Software
ImageMeter has the broadest support for Bluetooth laser distance measurement devices. Most devices from various manufacturers are supported (see below for full list of devices).
What is also special about ImageMeter is that it enables you to measure within the image once you calibrated it with a reference object of known size. It often happens that after taking the photo, being back at home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no problem anymore with ImageMeter because it enables you to measure the missing data directly from the photos, afterwards. Additionally, with this feature, you can also easily measure the dimensions for places which are too difficult to reach. The only thing you will need to do this is some kind of reference object to calibrate to absolute size. ImageMeter will take care of all perspective foreshortening and will still compute the measurements correctly.
– measure lengths, angles, circles, and arbitrarily shaped areas based on a single reference measure,
– text notes, audio recordings, picture-in-picture for detail images
– measure the height of poles using two reference markings on the pole,
– freehand drawing, draw basic geometric shapes,
– Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters for measuring lengths, areas, and angles,
– context sensitive cursor snapping to draw quickly and accurately,
– export to PDF, JPEG and PNG,
– import PDF, measure drawings at scale,
– sort your images into subfolders with color codes,
– metric and imperial units (decimal and fractional inches),
– fast and correct value input with autocompletion.
Business version features:
– automatically upload your photos to your OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Nextcloud account,
– access your photos from your desktop PC,
– backup and synchronize the images automatically between multiple devices.
Supported bluetooth laser distance meters:
– Leica Disto D110, D810, D510, S910, D2, X4,
– Leica Disto D3a-BT, D8, A6, D330i,
– Bosch PLR30c, PLR40c, PLR50c, GLM50c, GLM100c, GLM120c, GLM400c,
– Stanley TLM99s, TLM99si,
– Stabila LD520, LD250,
– Hilti PD-I, PD-38,
– CEM iLDM-150, Toolcraft LDM-70BT,
– TruPulse 200 and 360,
– Suaoki D5T, P7,
– Mileseey P7, R2B,
– Precaster CX100,
– ADA Cosmo 120.
For a full list of supported devices, see here: https://imagemeter.com/manual/bluetooth/devices/
ImageMeter is a winner of the “Mopria Tap to Print contest 2017”: most creative Android apps with mobile print capabilities.
*** This Old House TOP 100 Best New Home Products: “a superpower for anyone shopping for furnishings to fit a space” ***
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to contact me if you observe any problems,
or just want to give feedback. I will answer to your
emails and help you resolve problems.
At this place, I’d like to thank all users for all the valuable feedback I get. Many of your proposals have already been implemented and improved the app a lot, and many ideas are waiting to be included in the next versions. Let me assure you that all of your proposals are considered, as my goal is to make this app as good as possible to improve your productivity.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of ImageMeter – photo measure Software
– remote laser triggering for GLM50c
– support for Mileseey M120 and Sola Vector 100 Pro
– adapt to new requirements for Android 11
– modernize settings
Disclaimer for ImageMeter – photo measure App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of ImageMeter – photo measure software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the ImageMeter – photo measure EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the ImageMeter – photo measure app.