How To Download Imaging Edge Mobile App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Imaging Edge Mobile software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Imaging Edge Mobile APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Imaging Edge Mobile app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Imaging Edge Mobile Software
■ Transfer images from a camera to a smartphone
– You can transfer images/videos.
– The selection and transfer of images after shooting are no longer needed as the automatic background transfer function allows images to be transferred to a smartphone as they are captured. *1
– High bit rate video files including 4K can be transferred. *2
– You can view and transfer images in your camera from your smartphone even when the camera is turned off. *2
– After transferring, you can immediately share your high quality images on social networks or through email.
*1 See here for supported cameras. Files are imported in 2MP size when using this function.
*2 See here for supported cameras. Availability of video transfer and playback varies depending on smartphone in use.
■ Remote shooting of a camera using a smartphone
– You can capture photos/videos remotely while checking the live view of a camera on a smartphone. *3
This is convenient for capturing night views or water flowing scenes which need long-exposure, or macro shooting in which you need to avoid to directly touch the camera.
*3 Models that support PlayMemories Camera Apps can use this feature by installing “Smart Remote Control” (in-camera app) on your camera in advance.
■ Record location information
– With cameras that have a location information linkage function, the location information acquired by the smartphone can be added to the captured image in your camera.
For supported models and detailed operation methods, see the support page below.
– Even with cameras that do not have a location information linkage function, it is possible to add location information acquired by your smartphone to the photos saved on your smartphone during remote shooting.
■Save and Apply Settings
– You can save up to 20 camera settings in Imaging Edge Mobile.
You can also apply a saved setting to a camera. *4
*4 See here for supported cameras. Save and Apply Settings are supported only for cameras with the same model name.
– Supported operating systems: Android 6.0 to 11.0
– This app is not guaranteed to work with all smartphones/tablets.
– Features/Functions available for this app vary depending on the camera you are using.
– For supported models and information on features/functions, see the support page below.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Imaging Edge Mobile Software
Android 11 is now supported.
Disclaimer for Imaging Edge Mobile App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Imaging Edge Mobile software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Imaging Edge Mobile EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Imaging Edge Mobile app.