How To Download JuiceSSH – SSH Client App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The JuiceSSH – SSH Client software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of JuiceSSH – SSH Client APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install JuiceSSH – SSH Client app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of JuiceSSH – SSH Client Software
– Full color terminal / ssh client
– Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
– Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
– External keyboard support
– Gestures for irssi, weechat, tmux and screen
– Community and third party plugins
– Official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
– Telnet support
– Local Android terminal support
– Dark, Light, 80’s hacker, Molokai, Solarized Dark and Solarized Light terminal color themes
For an overview of solarized color scheme and why it rocks for terminal usage check out http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized
– Click URLs to open in a browser
– Copy & Paste within sessions
– Save / Share SSH transcripts
– UTF-8 character support
– Easily organize your connections by group
– Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
– Seamlessly connect ‘via’ other SSH connections with one click
– Immediate access when you open the app to your frequently used connections
– IPv6 support
– Password & OpenSSH private key support (ed25519, ECDSA, RSA and DSA)
– SSH key generator (optional passphrase encryption supported)
– Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections. Instead of updating every connection when you change your password – just update the identity and any connections linked to it will use the new password/key.
– zlib compression to improve SSH sessions on high latency connections
Pro Features (optional in-app purchase):
– Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the app or widget and can automatically open in a browser if required.
– Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronize connections and automatically group servers based on their class or security groups.
– Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
– Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connections and settings
– A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently used connections, or a specific group
– Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with team members and start working together instead of separately.
– Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently used commands
– Security lock to automatically protect JuiceSSH after a period of inactivity
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of JuiceSSH – SSH Client Software
Please see https://juicessh.com/changelog
Disclaimer for JuiceSSH – SSH Client App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of JuiceSSH – SSH Client software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the JuiceSSH – SSH Client EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the JuiceSSH – SSH Client app.