How To Download Jvdroid – IDE for Java App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Jvdroid – IDE for Java software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Jvdroid – IDE for Java APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Jvdroid – IDE for Java app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Jvdroid – IDE for Java Software
– Offline Java compiler: no Internet is required to run Java programs.
– Standalone OpenJDK 11: enjoy the latest standards support and use any jar libraries you like.
– Maven projects and libraries support.
– Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
– Full-featured Terminal Emulator.
– Java interpreter mode (REPL) based on JShell is also available.
– Outstanding compiler performance with Nailgun.
– Kotlin, Scala and Clojure programs can be built using Maven (no code prediction and analysis is provided for these languages).
– Code prediction, auto indentation and real time code analysis just like in any real IDE. *
– Javadoc viewer for methods and classes.
– Code formatter.
– Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in Java.
– Syntax highlighting & themes.
– One click share on Pastebin.
* Features marked by asterisk are available in Premium version only.
Jvdroid requires at least 250MB free internal memory. 300MB+ is recommended. More if you are using heavy Maven libraries (like Kotlin runtime).
Jvdroid doesn’t build native Android applications, as Android uses other Java implementation, and its Java version is older.
Take a part in development of Jvdroid by reporting bugs or providing feature requests to us. We appreciate that.
Busybox and OpenJDK in Jvdroid APK are licensed under GPL, email us for the source code.
This application is considered to be distributed legally when downloaded from the Play Store only.
Samples available in the application are free for educational usage with one exception: they, or their derivative works, cannot be used in any competing products (in any way). If you are unsure, whether your app is affected by this restriction, always ask for a permission via email.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Jvdroid – IDE for Java Software
Compliance with subscription policy changes
Disclaimer for Jvdroid – IDE for Java App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Jvdroid – IDE for Java software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Jvdroid – IDE for Java EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Jvdroid – IDE for Java app.