How To Download KALNIRNAY 2020 App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The KALNIRNAY 2020 software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of KALNIRNAY 2020 APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install KALNIRNAY 2020 app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of KALNIRNAY 2020 Software
Kalnirnay is a calmanac for solar as well as vedic lunar events. It shows lunar dates and year along with regular dates and year. Events are shown in a local language.
Currently Kalnirnay App is available in Marathi, Hindi, English and Gujarati languages.
For any feedback or suggestions, please write it to email@example.com
Important Features of Kalnirnay are :
1) Detail information about lunar events.
2) View of Monthly Bhavishya, Panchang and Auspicious days for marriage.
3) Facility to set reminders for events of interest.
4) Ability to take notes and set reminders for the notes.
5) View of monthly events grouped by categories.
Application supports following features :
3) Important Dates- This section includes the following sections:
a) All Events – This section includes events for all the religions.
b) Indian Holidays – This section includes list for Government declared holidays in India.
c) Indian Festivals – Includes all the Festivals observed mainly in India.
d) Next Year Events – This section includes list of events of upcoming year.
e) Sankashti – This section shows the details of Sankashti in every month.In important dates section we can also set reminder for each event.
4) Reminder. This is a list of user reminders set for notes as well as events. There are 3 sections :
‘Past’ section shows reminders for past events.
‘Today’ shows reminders due to be shown on current day including any advance warnings.
‘Upcoming’ shows reminders set for even dates in future but does not include advance warnings.
5) Personal List. This section shows list of personal notes by month. Single Note can be added for a day using “Set Reminder” button on this screen. A reminder can be set for a note by clicking ‘Set Reminder’.
a) Reminder Settings – User can set reminders for different events as well as notes.
b) Events to Remind – Events to remind screen shows types of events like Purnima, Sankashti, Gurupushya etc. These types represent group of similar events which repeat throughout the year.
c) Language Settings – User can select Language of his/her choice from the available 4 Languages – Marathi, Hindi, English, Gujarati
d) Location – User can select user specific location in order to customize Sunrise and Sunset timings only. The timing denoted on a particular date will always be shown in IST.
Third party applications like Clean Master, Anti Virus Apps and may affect the performance of Kalnirnay app on certain phone models. User should check/change settings of those particular apps in order to ensure Kalnirnay app functions properly.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of KALNIRNAY 2020 Software
– HIT the bell icon to know our culture better in vishay-vichar (articles) section.
– Smooth scrolling from one year to the other.
– Bug fixes.
Disclaimer for KALNIRNAY 2020 App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of KALNIRNAY 2020 software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the KALNIRNAY 2020 EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the KALNIRNAY 2020 app.