How To Download Kanji Draw App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Kanji Draw software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Kanji Draw APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Kanji Draw app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Kanji Draw Software
Open source software. Free and no ads.
It identifies the character you have drawn using a special form of handwriting recognition. You can select the correct character from a list. After entering one or more characters, you can copy them into the clipboard as text for use in a dictionary.
Note that this will NOT work – at all – if you don’t know basically how to draw kanji. If you just draw something any old way that looks like it, it certainly won’t be recognised. You have to draw characters basically the official way.
That said there are two forms of recognition: exact (you must enter the character with the correct stroke count, stroke order, and direction) and inexact (you must draw basically the correct strokes but can use any order and direction). If the inexact search doesn’t find it, you can try searching for characters with 1 stroke more or fewer than you drew.
This might sound complicated but the interface is easy; you get exact results straight away, if it’s not there then hit the button and wait for inexact results (this takes several seconds, there’s a progress bar), and if it’s not there either, you can go onto the +/- 1 results.
– If you’ve drawn a character and the ‘Done’ button is still greyed out, this is because it’s still loading the data file. It usually only takes a few seconds, so please wait. This only happens the first time you draw a character after starting the app.
– Some characters don’t work very well if you draw them in the normal handwriting style. The data is based on print style. If you have difficulty getting a character recognised, try drawing it like the print version.
This program is released under GNU Public License version 3. It’s based on the leafdigital kanjirecog library, which is already released under that license. https://github.com/quen/kanjirecog/tree/android
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT – Uses kanji drawing database derived from the SVG kanji stroke order images produced by the KanjiVG project and released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license. See kanjivg.tagaini.net.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Kanji Draw Software
Improved main screen layout.
Added option for notification icon for easy access within any other app. You can choose to start at boot if you want it to be available at all times.
Made copy button also close the activity.
New privacy option controls whether drawing statistics are reported back to developer. (I need statistics to evaluate any possible improvements to the recognition algorithms.)
Fixed all reported FC bugs.
Disclaimer for Kanji Draw App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Kanji Draw software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Kanji Draw EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Kanji Draw app.