How To Download KDE Connect App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The KDE Connect software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of KDE Connect APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install KDE Connect app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of KDE Connect Software
– Shared clipboard: copy and paste between your devices.
– Share files and URLs to your computer from any app.
– Get notifications for incoming calls and SMS messages on your PC.
– Virtual touchpad: Use your phone screen as your computer’s touchpad.
– Notifications sync: Read your Android notifications from the desktop.
– Multimedia remote control: Use your phone as a remote for Linux media players.
– WiFi connection: no USB wire or bluetooth needed.
– End-to-end TLS encryption: your information is safe.
Please note you will need to install KDE Connect on your computer for this app to work, and keep the desktop version up-to-date with the Android version for the latest features to work.
This app is part of an open source project and it exists thanks to all the people who contributed to it. Visit the website to grab the source code.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of KDE Connect Software
– Fix clipboard sync
– Android 10: You can now send the clipboard contents via the notification
– Android 10: Links received will appear as notifications
– Added a button to “Continue Watching here” to the remote media plugin
– Added two quick buttons (Send Files/Run Commands) to the notification
– Remote browsing preferences are now per-device
– Fix remote browsing on Linux with recent OpenSSH versions
– Fix sharing large files (>2.15GB)
– Fix battery level being -1 on some cases
Disclaimer for KDE Connect App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of KDE Connect software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the KDE Connect EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the KDE Connect app.