How To Download Keepass2Android Password Safe App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Keepass2Android Password Safe software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Keepass2Android Password Safe APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Keepass2Android Password Safe app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Keepass2Android Password Safe Software
Some highlights of the app:
* Stores all your passwords in a securely encrypted vault
* compatible with KeePass (v1 and v2), KeePassXC, MiniKeePass and many other KeePass ports
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters – or your fingerprint
* Synchronize your vault using the cloud or your own server (Dropbox, Google Drive, SFTP, WebDAV and many more). You can use “Keepass2Android Offline” if you don’t need this feature.
* AutoFill service and integrated soft-keyboard to safely and easily pass the passwords to websites and apps
* Many advanced features, e.g. support for AES/ChaCha20/TwoFish encryption, several TOTP variants, unlock with Yubikey, entry templates, child databases for sharing passwords and more
* Free and Open-Source
Bug reports and feature suggestions:
Explanation regarding required permissions:
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Keepass2Android Password Safe Software
Force HTTP/1.1 due to issue with HTTP/2 implementation of OkHtt
Improve keyboard dialog on Android 9+
Change file associations of the app to avoid some unnecessary associations
Make sure password text is not hidden behind eye icon
Change autofill behavior to warn when filling credentials for a domain to an unrecognized app
Update to FTP library
Fixes to potential crashes of the app
Further minor fixes
Disclaimer for Keepass2Android Password Safe App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Keepass2Android Password Safe software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Keepass2Android Password Safe EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Keepass2Android Password Safe app.