How To Download KENWOOD Smartphone Control App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The KENWOOD Smartphone Control software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of KENWOOD Smartphone Control APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install KENWOOD Smartphone Control app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of KENWOOD Smartphone Control Software
The Android device must support the Bluetooth HID Profile, HDMI or MHL output.
* In order to connect the Android device to the KENWOOD Multimedia / Navigation Receiver, a HDMI-MHL conversion cable (KCA-MH100: sold separately) is required.
*5-pin to 11-pin micro USB adapter or HDMI adapter is required when using Samsung products.
– Apps Launcher
If the receiver is supported apps launcher function, it can be launch the apps that has been allowed to operate while driving from the launcher home screen.
Apps that has been allowed to operate while driving.
KENWOOD Music Control
* In other than the above apps, it is possible only display the screen while driving.
– Tap and Drag Operation
Tap or drag operation on the Android device can be operated from the touchscreen panel of the receiver.
* Does not support multi-touch operation.
– HOME/BACK/TASK Buttons
HOME / BACK / TASK buttons will be displayed on the screen to operate the Android device even if those buttons are not displayed.In addition, it is possible to minimize these buttons when they are not required and the button location can be moved by dragging.
* Those buttons are displayed only while the Android device is connected to the receiver via the Bluetooth connection.
* When using some applications (i.e. video application software etc.), there is a possibility that those buttons are not displayed.
* If the receiver is supported apps launcher function, it is displayed Launcher HOME / BACK buttons while driving, and Launcher HOME / HOME / BACK / TASK buttons while parked.
* To use the “OK Google” feature, set to turn off the service of this apps in the accessibility settings of the Android device. In this case, HOME / BACK / TASK buttons will not be able to use but will be displayed.
– Screen fixed to Landscape mode display / Screen sleep function disabled
While the Android device is connected to the receiver, the screen is fixed to landscape display mode and screen sleep function is disabled automatically.
* The previous settings will be automatically set after the Bluetooth connection with the receiver is disconnected.
* The application is displayed in portrait mode display if it does not support landscape mode display. In this case, the operating range will also change to fit within the display range automatically.
* Since the screen sleep function is disabled during the Bluetooth connection to the receiver, there are cases where the battery consumption is increased.
– Power Saving Setting (Allow Connection)
If this setting is turned OFF, the battery consumption of Android device will be decreased while the Bluetooth connection with the receiver is disconnected.
* To connect to the receiver, this setting should be turned ON again. (It does not turn ON automatically.)
To make sure the supported Android devices, the supported KENWOOD Multimedia / Navigation Receivers and FAQ visit the website hereunder:
To get the latest firmware and information visit the website hereunder (Recommend):
Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)
Please repeat the screen calibration again if you have changed the output screen size of Android device.
Do not touch the screen of the Android device during the screen calibration. This could cause the calibration process to fail.
No warranty is given as to normal operation of all devices.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of KENWOOD Smartphone Control Software
1.AndroidOS6.0 has been supported.
2.The function of button display has been improved.
Disclaimer for KENWOOD Smartphone Control App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of KENWOOD Smartphone Control software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the KENWOOD Smartphone Control EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the KENWOOD Smartphone Control app.