How To Download Kernel Toolkit App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Kernel Toolkit software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Kernel Toolkit APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Kernel Toolkit app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Kernel Toolkit Software
** GPU settings have moved from CPU to MISC group. Any backups including GPU settings will be automatically converted.
** App is ready to be translated to other languages. If you’d like to see the app in your native language, please contact me via email or on XDA. If you’re willing to do the translations (very fast and simple process) I should have it ready within 24 hours of completion.
Kernel Toolkit allows you to get the most out of your rooted device. Take full control of your device and increase performance and battery life.
The purpose of this app is to make tuning your kernel easy and simple to understand. Always looking to add new features, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me with a feature request.
Kernel Toolkit Pro Unlocker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsmartapps.root.kerneltoolkitunlocker
– Live device stats
– Time in cpu states with custom references
– Adjust cpu settings:
– Cpu governor
– Cpu governor parameter control
– I/O scheduler
– I/O scheduler parameters
– Read ahead buffer
– Enabled/disable system executables including Mpdecision, Pnpmgr
– Intelliplug settings
– Voltage table control / global adjustment
– Apply settings on boot
– USB fast charge toggle
– Screen wake control
– Help information
– Profile manager, create / share / reapply profiles of settings easily.
– Minfree (Low memory behavior) control
– Screen color control
– Multicore power savings
– TCP congestion
– Vibration control
– Sound control
The app will run on any device, but can only apply changes on a rooted device.
– Receive boot to apply settings at boot
– Read/Write to storage to import/export profiles
– Vibration for haptic feedback after applying vibration
* Supports all devices running 4.1 Jellybean or later. Due to the nature of this app, it could not be fully tested on all devices and versions of android since it cannot run on an emulator. If it crashes on your device PLEASE click the report button so I can receive the info I need to fix it!
* Launcher icon designed by neytireyqa @ xda developers. Thanks!!
* This app was developed and fully tested on my HTC one m8 GPE running 5.0.1 Lollipop.
Fully tested and compatible with the following devices:
HTC one m8
HTC one m7
* I am not responsible for any damage/issues done to your device. I am of course, always available for support. Should any issues arise, I will try to the best of my ability to resolve them.
* Feature and promo graphics from Placeit
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Kernel Toolkit Software
Long press profile menu
Disclaimer for Kernel Toolkit App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Kernel Toolkit software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Kernel Toolkit EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Kernel Toolkit app.