How To Download Key Collector Comics Database & Price Guide App App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Key Collector Comics Database & Price Guide App software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Key Collector Comics Database & Price Guide App APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Key Collector Comics Database & Price Guide App app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Key Collector Comics Database & Price Guide App Software
Catalog your inventory or build a wish list of key issues. Select what condition your comic is by using the CGC and CBCS grading scale. Get key issue notifications sent directly to your phone to know what’s new and hot or spiking in value in the comic book world.
Key Collector Comics has been endorsed by Neal Adams, Alex Ross, Stanley Artgerm Lau, Brian Pulido and Valiant Entertainment
Here are some examples of what makes a comic book a valuable “key” issue:
* Character First Appearances
* Death & Origin Stories
* Variant Covers
* Iconic Cover Art
* Rare & Recalled Issues
* Classic Stories
Key Collector Comics simplifies the hobby of collecting. In the past, if one wanted to hunt for a character or title’s key issues, they would have to access four different apps:
App 1 – Search for information on a comic book title or character
App 2 – Determine a value and consider what you should pay
App 3 – Inventory what you own to a personal database
App 4 – Consult your notes app or carry around a piece of paper with your wish list on it
Sound familiar? Do any of the aforementioned headaches apply to you? Key Collector Comics has combined everything a collector needs into one, simple to use, FREE mobile app in the most intuitive environment available that requires absolutely no learning-curve. Now, with this one resource you can:
* Search by Title, Title and Issue #, Character, Writer, Artist or Publisher
* Browse by a changing list of categories like 100 Iconic Superhero Covers or Batman’s Greatest Arch-Enemies
* Catalog what you own with one tap
* Build a wish list of priority comics you’d like to own
* Select the grade of your book and notate if it has been professionally graded or not
* Choose to use our price guide or elect to input your own dollar value
* Record the amount you paid for a comic to accurately view the sum total of your investment as it fluctuates based on comic book market conditions
Key Collector Comics was created by a comic book collector for comic book collectors and the #1 priority is to make your experience more fun. How? By giving you the assurance that no key issue will ever slip through your fingers again and drastically cutting down the amount of time you spend looking through a box of comics. Just flip through issues with one hand and scroll through the app with the other. If anything on the app matches what’s at your fingertips then you just found yourself a key issue.
The database is updated at least once a week to include new character debuts that have been announced. You can add these comic books to your “wanted” list before they even hit the shelves so when Wednesday rolls around (when new comics are released) you leave the store or check-out online without missing a thing.
There are well over 7,000 individual issues organized in the database that have some instance of significance attached to it. You can search for over 2,500 characters in 1,700 titles from major publishers like Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, Valiant, Image and many independents producers from the Golden Age of comics (1935) to today. Key Collector Comics is your guide through the history of comics told through the key issues that defined the landscape.
o A simplified price guide and grading assessment for new and experienced collectors to determine if a comic book appropriate for purchase
o The ability to expand displayed comic covers for a more detailed view
o The ability to collapse covers for faster scrolling through listed keys
o A filtering option that lets you search in a specific comic book age (Golden Age 1935-1950 approx. , Silver Age, Bronze etc.)
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Key Collector Comics Database & Price Guide App Software
– Added notification icon to the alerts tab when new alerts are received.
– Fixed a bug related to adding owned issues and the count not reflecting correctly.
– Fixed various UI issues.
Disclaimer for Key Collector Comics Database & Price Guide App App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Key Collector Comics Database & Price Guide App software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Key Collector Comics Database & Price Guide App EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Key Collector Comics Database & Price Guide App app.