How To Download Kiddie Parental Control App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Kiddie Parental Control software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Kiddie Parental Control APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Kiddie Parental Control app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Kiddie Parental Control Software
Kiddie needs to be directly installed on your child’s device and its access is secured with a code.
As a parent, you’ll be able to:
• avoid installing new application by blocking the Play Store
• block the installed applications (completely or by adding a time limit)
• limit the calls duration
• ensure the Youtube parental filter is enabled (and stays enabled)
• track your child applications or network activities
• be warned when your child leave a defined area (PAID FEATURE)
• block undesired content (adult/illegal websites…) or a specific website by filtering the device’s network requests (PAID FEATURE)
Beware of one thing: Kiddie does not provide any remote control. You need a physical access to the device to do restriction modifications.
Kiddie is protected by a security code that you’ll have to define at first launch. Of course, Kiddie will try to block all other possible ways to disable or uninstall the restrictions (notably some system settings). This app uses the Device Administrator permission when possible in order to be sure your child will not be able to uninstall Kiddie.
Forgetting the security code may avoid the device to come back to a normal state. Kiddie is not responsible for the consequences of the security code loss.
Contrary to several other solutions, Kiddie do almost everything on your child’s device. This is great for privacy, but this has one drawback: as a parent, you can’t control your child’s device remotely.
By default, Kiddie does not use Internet and does not send any data. However, if you purchased and enabled the network filtering feature, Kiddie will send the hostnames of internet requests (e.g. “google.com”) in order to be able to recognize the harmful websites. This data is anonymous and send over the secure HTTPS protocol.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Kiddie Parental Control Software
– remove possibility to enable the monthly subscription due to new restrictions from Google, but current active subscriptions will continue to work
– add a warning against yahoo’s email addresses which seems to causes issues
Disclaimer for Kiddie Parental Control App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Kiddie Parental Control software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Kiddie Parental Control EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Kiddie Parental Control app.