How To Download Machinist Calc Pro 2 App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Machinist Calc Pro 2 software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Machinist Calc Pro 2 APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Machinist Calc Pro 2 app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Machinist Calc Pro 2 Software
This machining calculator has more complete Thread data than the Machinery’s Handbook, including step-saving Thread and Drill Size chart look-ups, speeds and feeds, right triangle solutions, bolt patterns and much more.
The Machinist Calc Pro 2 machining calculator is ideal for machining pros and machine shop owners who want to increase productivity and profits in the design, layout and set-up stages of production and reduce wear and tear on costly cutting tools.
Spend more time machining and less time looking up specs and data in books, on charts or in computer programs. A must-have for all machinists and machine shops.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• Built-in help, just press and hold a key
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Machinist Calc Pro 2 calculators and optimized for the Android device user
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left – to – right)
• A complete User’s Guide is available free at www.calculated.com
• NEW – Machining-specific keys to enter or calculate Surface Feet per Minute (SFM), Inches per Tooth (IPT), Inches per Minute (IPM), Inches per Revolution (IPR), # of Teeth, Depth of Cut (DOC), Width of Cut (WOC) and Length of Cut (LOC)
• NEW – Materials – Choose from 20 popular Materials
• NEW – Processes – Face Milling, End Milling, Slot Milling, Turning, Boring, Drilling
• NEW – Tools – High Speed, Carbide and High Performance
• Speeds and Feeds – Calculate for Milling, Turning and Drilling; Spindle Speed (RPM), Feed Rate (IPM), Cut Speed, Cut Feed, Feed per Tooth, Number of Teeth and Radial Chip Thinning (RCT) adjustment factor with the Speeds and Feeds functionality
• Thread Size – Enter numeric, fractional or metric thread sizes and display tap, roll tap, close and free fit drill sizes. Display pitch, major and minor diameters
• Drill Point – Enter the cutting angle and Drill Size and calculate the Drill Point cut depth
• Drill Size – Enter numeric, letter, fractional or metric Drill Size and display the closest fitting Drill Size and scroll through available drill sizes
• 3-Wire Measure – Enter Wire Size (or use calculated Best Wire size) and 3-Wire Measurement to calculate pitch diameter
• Trigonometric Functions – Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
• Right Triangle Math – Enter, calculate Angle, Hypotenuse, Opposite and Adjacent side lengths
• Bolt Pattern Hole Layouts – enter start angle, number of bolts, diameter and optional x, y offset; calculate x and y coordinates. Find center-to-center spacing for bolt pattern layouts
• Thread Classification Tables
– Internal (3) 1B, 2B, 3B
– External (3) 1A, 2A, 3A
– Internal (14) 3G-9G and 3H-9H
– External (28) 3g-9g, 3h-9h, 3e-9e, 3f-9f
• U.S. and Metric Unit Entries and Conversions
◦ Decimal Inches/mils
◦ m, mm, cm
◦ Area, Volume and Weight
• Works as a Standard Calculator
• Calculate for Milling, Turning, Drilling & much more.
Machinist Calc® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Machinist Calc Pro 2 Software
1. New Menu
2. What’s New Pages
3. Misc Backlog bugs
Disclaimer for Machinist Calc Pro 2 App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Machinist Calc Pro 2 software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Machinist Calc Pro 2 EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Machinist Calc Pro 2 app.