How To Download Maps Speedometer App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Maps Speedometer software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Maps Speedometer APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Maps Speedometer app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Maps Speedometer Software
– No advertisements!
– No internet access necessary, no backdoors sharing your private information;
– It automatically shows and hides, depending whether Google Maps/Navigation (or any other app of your choice) is active or not;
– It automatically shows and hides, depending whether a Bluetooth connection is active;
– There is also a manual mode, to control it via the notification bar manually;
– Choose between miles, kilometers per hour or knots (mph, km/h or kn);
– Hide it for 10 seconds by touching the overlay;
– Adjustable transparency;
– Adjustable size;
– Adjustable position, just drag it anywhere you like;
– Adjustable colors and styles;
– Can be used with any app installed on your device
ANDROID AUTO SUPPORT:
Maps Speedometer can only show on your phone screen while connected to Android Auto. There is a special activation mode to do so. At the moment it is not possible to show an overlay over the Maps app in Android Auto. Android Auto currently only supports audio or messaging apps (within some strictly defined boundaries).
We hope that Android Auto will become more open to allow apps like Maps Speedometer and Maps Speed Limits to show an overlay on Android Auto, but at this moment there doesn’t seem to be any incentive at Google to do so.
Please contact us if this application does not work properly on your device.
We will try to fix the problem for the next release.
This app uses Accessibility services. This app will only use Accessibility services to detect the current active app, so it can show the overlay with the apps chosen by you in the configuration.
Display system-level alerts
This app will remain active in the background (no battery drainage) and shows an overlay on top of Google Maps/Navigation while active.
Draw over other apps
With this permission the app is able to detect if Google Maps/Navigation is active.
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Necessary to read the speed from the GPS chip in your device.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Navigation Music Controller, an app to display music controls.
Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amphebia.navigationmusiccontroller
Poke Speedometer, a speedometer app specifically made for Pokemon GO
Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amphebia.pokespeedometer
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Maps Speedometer Software
The best speedometer for Google Maps with Android 9 support!
➡️ Android Auto: display speedometer on the phone screen while connected;
➡️ Explanation for Xiaomi devices and other devices with permission manager;
➡️ Activate on Bluetooth connect;
➡️ Manual activation;
➡️ Lots of other improvements!
Disclaimer for Maps Speedometer App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Maps Speedometer software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Maps Speedometer EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Maps Speedometer app.