How To Download Masimo Personal Health App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Masimo Personal Health software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Masimo Personal Health APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Masimo Personal Health app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Masimo Personal Health Software
From the leader in hospital pulse oximetry, Masimo’s iSpO2 pulse oximeter and MightySat fingertip pulse oximeter allow you to non-invasively measure blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate through motion and low perfusion.
• The MightySat fingertip pulse oximeter also provides perfusion index (PI) and pleth variability index (PVI®) measurements.
• View your measurements in real time, track and trend your measurement history, and share your data through email.
• Featuring Masimo® Signal Extraction Technology® (SET®), which has been shown to provide accurate pulse oximetry measurements during the challenging conditions of motion and low perfusion (blood flow) to the fingers, which reduces false alarms and increases true alarm detection¹.
• For 25 years, Masimo has been focused on a singular mission–to take noninvasive patient monitoring to new sites and applications. Visit www.Masimo.com to learn why clinicians worldwide know and trust Masimo for patient care.
• Masimo pulse oximeters are available in different models with varying features. Please visit www.MasimoPersonalHealth.com to choose the right device for your needs.
◦ %SpO2 – Oxygen saturation of arterial blood
◦ PR – Pulse rate measured in beats per minute (BPM), also known has heart rate.
◦ PI – Perfusion Index indicates arterial pulse signal strength
◦ PVI – Pleth Variability Index is a measure of the dynamic changes in PI that occur during the respiratory cycle. PVI is displayed as a percentage (0-100%).
◦ RRp – Respiration rate monitoring derived from the plethysmographic waveform measures a patient’s respiratory rate based on amplitude changes that correspond to the respiratory cycle.
(1) Shah N et al. Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2012 Aug;24(5):385-91.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Masimo Personal Health Software
* Added RRp trend graph.
Disclaimer for Masimo Personal Health App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Masimo Personal Health software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Masimo Personal Health EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Masimo Personal Health app.