How To Download Matrix Mobile App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Matrix Mobile software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Matrix Mobile APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Matrix Mobile app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Matrix Mobile Software
The Matrix Mobile application allows you to:
– View DVR locations from your list of remote sites
– View up to 16 individual cameras
– Select individual cameras from each remote site using camera selector
– Rotate screen for normal or wide screen viewing
– View normal or full-screen by double tapping image area
– Set up new or edit current remote site location connections
– Use static IP addresses or DVR naming service such as 2dvr.com
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Matrix Mobile Software
Fixed the problem of changing information when saving multiple sites
Fixed a problem that delayed audio playback for long time
Disclaimer for Matrix Mobile App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Matrix Mobile software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Matrix Mobile EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Matrix Mobile app.