Easily convert Acrobat PDF to text files
Midas Extractor made it easy to convert from PDF to plain text. The text within the PDF file was extracted and copied into a text file of the same name as the PDF, but with a txt extension. Since 2012, it was an amazing software for those who needed.
- Extract text from one or more pdf files with just a few clicks.
- Works on PDF files in which text can’t be selected from the Acrobat Reader.
- Doesn’t require any Adobe tools or other pdf tools and software.
- Select a file, several pdf files, all files in a folder and optionally include files in subfolders.
- Drag and drop pdf files/folders from Windows Explorer onto Midas Extractor.
- Text automatically converted to text and saved in a new plain text file.
- Shows list of created text files. Just double click a text file to open.