How To Download Minnesota DMV Driver License App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Minnesota DMV Driver License software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Minnesota DMV Driver License APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Minnesota DMV Driver License app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Minnesota DMV Driver License Software
Flashcards from Minnesota DMV Handbook
Flashcards of Road Traffic Signs
Flashcards of Common Driving Terms
Flashcards of Driving Acronyms & Abbreviations
Flashcards of Car Dashboard Symbols
Flashcards of the Full Index of Automotive Terms
Driving Quiz Flashcards
Complete Minnesota Handbook
In-App purchase to Disable Ads
What is Spaced Repetition?
Spaced repetition is a learning method that requires increasing intervals of time between periodic reviews of previously learned material in order to exploit the psychological spacing effect. Spaced repetition is commonly applied in contexts where a learner must acquire a large amount of knowledge and retain it indefinitely in memory such as when studying for a board exam or learning a second language.
We have heavily researched many learning studies done by famous authors such as Hermann Ebbinghaus, Sebastian Leitner(Leitner System), Paul Pimsleur, A.W. Melton, Thomas Landauer, Robert A. Bjork, C. A. Mace & H. F. Spitzer from which we extracted the best concepts to ultimately create this technology focused App. Our brilliant team of developers built this proprietary piece of technology which keeps track of when a particular flashcard was reviewed, prompts users to review it again 1 day later, a week later(7 days) & a month later(28 days so 4 weeks). Spacing reviews in this manner insures each flashcard will be learned at least 4 times which almost guarantees the material will be retained in the memory forever.
Why learn in this manner?
Well, the famous study on human memory done by German psychologist Hermann Ebbinghaus describes that within the first 24 hours of learning we forget 50% – 80% of what was learned and without further review, by 30 days we remember merely 2% of the information. Based on these results, Ebbinghaus created his well-known Learning curve & Forgetting curve. According to Ebbinghaus, spaced repetition is the most important factor in order to retain what was learned. Periodic reviews (every 24 hour, week and month later) provide the needed spikes in memory to retain large amount of information as long term memory.
● Timestamp based flashcard tracking – Know exactly when you reviewed a particular flashcard.
● Spaced Review Score – Instant updating score system based on spaced review target achieved or missed.
● Fast Navigation through Flashcards – Bookmark, Favorite & Scroll through 100s of flashcards with ease.
● Search by Flashcard Deck Category – Instant search results as you type in the search bar with ability to search by categories.
● Push Notifications – Once a day push notification at your usual study time to remind you to review your previously learned flashcards.
● Iconographic Review Reminders – Time based icon updates on every flashcard to remind users when to review a particular card.
… = Awaiting = Card will open in the future for review.
O = Open = Flashcard needs to be reviewed NOW.
X = Missed = Missed the 24hr window to review the card.
Check = Done = Successfully reviewed the card.
P.S. We are dedicated to making our technology and learning system as effective as possible, connect with us if you think we can do something to make it even better. We will constantly improve our content and technology to be the Best Educational Service.
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
VISIT US: http://www.itkakaam.com
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Minnesota DMV Driver License Software
Bug Fixes and Updated SDK
Disclaimer for Minnesota DMV Driver License App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Minnesota DMV Driver License software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Minnesota DMV Driver License EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Minnesota DMV Driver License app.