How To Download Missive App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Missive software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Missive APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Missive app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Missive Software
• Canned Responses – Create reusable templates to save time on repetitive emails.
• Collaborative Writing – Compose emails together and get reviewed in real time.
• Snooze – Set reminders on emails and chats to clean up your inbox.
• Send Later – Draft an email and schedule it to be sent at just the right time.
• Pinned Conversations – Drag important conversations to the sidebar for quick access.
• Rules – Apply filters to automatically archive or assign conversations to anyone in your organization.
• Integrations – Asana, Pipedrive, FullContact, Todoist, Trello, and possibility to develop your own.
And much more…
• Auto CC / BCC
• Snooze only if nobody replies
• Push notifications
• Rich text and HTML signatures
• Connect with Google
• Gmail search syntax
• Sharable conversation links
• Unified inbox
iOS, macOS and Windows applications are also available and Missive can be used online from any web browser.
Learn more at https://missiveapp.com/
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Missive Software
• Block read trackers – Missive now automatically detects and blocks read tracker images
• Workload balancing when assigning with rules – Round-robin, least busy and random
• Assign user(s) & Move to team inbox for personal rules
• Support revoking sessions when changing OAuth login provider
• “Share with” Missive on mobile
• Maximum attachment size not being properly detected on iOS
• Certain characters being encoded when using a response subject
Disclaimer for Missive App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Missive software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Missive EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Missive app.