How To Download Mixed – Icon Pack App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Mixed – Icon Pack software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Mixed – Icon Pack APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Mixed – Icon Pack app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Mixed – Icon Pack Software
* 3915 Icons Resolution 2K SuperHD+(300 X 300)Pixel!
* 3900+ Supported Applications!
* 30 HD Wallpapers with Resolution 2K (2000×2000)Pixel!
* Each icon has been designed with extreme care of the details!
* Triple Icons Render Process!
* New Icons Saturation System!
* Detail Cleaning and Sharpness of Icons!
* Dynamic Calendar for App Stock & Google Calendar!
* Inquiry Icons Missing directly through the app (3 Free for each release)!
* Update Periodicals Guaranteed!
* Support, Support & Info on Future and Future Projects on My Site: www.cris87.altervista.org
• This Icon Pack needs a custom launcher to be applied. Pixel Launcher, Google Now Launcher, and any other launcher that is preinstalled on the device do NOT support Icon Packs (Except for Asus ZenUI, LG Home, Xperia Home). There is no way to apply the theme to launchers that do not provide the ability to change icons. So please check your launcher first or download a compatible launcher !!!
• With the new Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, LG Home has removed support for external packet icons and does not support standard icon packs;
• For full control of the Dimensions of the Icons, you need to go to the LAUNCHER / APPEAR SETTINGS and DISABLE the “NORMALIZE ICONS” function … Action required on NOVA LAUNCHER (and All other Launchers that provide this function) because the icons are already normalized and do not require this option; If you do not, you may find some smaller size icons!
Most of the major launchers on the PlayStore are compatible,
ABC, Action, ADW, Apex, Atom, Aviate, GO, Holo, HoloHD, iTop, KK, Lucid, M, Mini, MN, New, Nougat, Nova, S, Smart, Solo, V, ZenUI, Zero.
It can still be used with many other launchers that support icon packages but are not specified within the application itself, such as Arrow, ASAP, Evie, Cobo, Line, Mesh, N, Peek and Z Launcher, with Xperia Home and with the CyanogenMod Theme Engine, DIRECTLY APPLICABLE IN THE SETUP SETUP MENU USED THROUGH THEME / ICONS SECTION;
Not Guaranteed Compatibility With the LG HOME Stock Launcher (should work up to android 6.0 but I have no way of personally verifying), Can not Apply to Samsung, Huawei, Nubia, Meizu, …
The Icon Pack has been personally tested with no problems with:
ACTION LAUNCHER 3;
ZEN UI LAUNCHER;
Special thanks to D. Mahardhika for CandyBar.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Mixed – Icon Pack Software
– 35 New Icons;
– 3915 Total Icons;
– 3900+ App Supported;
– 30 Total 2K Resolution Wallpapers;
– New Graphical Interface!
– Added Multilanguage Support!
– Added Support for Many New Launchers!
– Added Donation Buttons and Request Premium Icons!
– Added Social link(Telegram, Instagram and Facebook) in About Section!
Disclaimer for Mixed – Icon Pack App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Mixed – Icon Pack software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Mixed – Icon Pack EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Mixed – Icon Pack app.