How To Download MMGuardian Parental Control App For Child Phone App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The MMGuardian Parental Control App For Child Phone software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of MMGuardian Parental Control App For Child Phone APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install MMGuardian Parental Control App For Child Phone app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of MMGuardian Parental Control App For Child Phone Software
MMGuardian Parental Control helps you to protect your child from cyberbullying and sexting, and stay in the know about their phone usage habits.
The app includes a range of Parental Control functions specifically designed for parents to be able to:
★ Take advantage of the latest advances in Artificial Intelligence (AI) to be alerted when a potentially inappropriate image is detected as having been exchanged in an MMS picture message, or stored on your child’s phone.
★ Receive specific alerts when the content of your child’s SMS text messages may indicate cyberbullying, violence, suicidal thoughts, and more.
★ Block SMS or MMS messages with undesirable contacts
★ Block the ability for your child to send or receive picture messages (MMS).
★ Monitor detailed SMS text message history.
The MMGuardian Parental Control app also includes optional functions enabling parents to:
Locate your child’s phone
Block and monitor phone calls
Limit screen time with a comprehensive App Control function
Lock the phone at pre-defined times
Enforce safe browsing with an advanced Web Filtering function.
• The MMGuardian Uninstall Protection function hinders kids from removing or tampering with the app.
• If Uninstall Protection function has been enabled, the app’s Device Administrator status must first be disabled in order to uninstall the app.
• To uninstall the app the easy way: open the app, enter your parent admin password and tap on the trash can icon at the top.
How To Keep Your Teen Safe
• Download the MMGuardian Parental Control Messenger App your child’s smartphone, and launch the app.
• Configure the app to be the default SMS messaging app on the phone, register the app, and follow the in-app guidance to set up the app.
• Configure the functions to your requirements and receive reports at the MMGuardian Parent Web Portal or the dedicated Parent App app for the parent’s phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mmguardian.parentapp
Watch our video on YouTube for how to install and register the app on your child’s phone: https://youtu.be/6CiZlvs9ObY
Free 14 Day Trial
All features are fully functional for the free 14-day trial period, after which continued use requires a subscription or license to be purchased. No purchase is required to activate the free trial.
Single phone subscriptions are available at USD $3.99 monthly or USD $34.99 annually, and a 5 Year License is available for USD $79.99. Family plans covering up to 5 devices are available at twice the single phone price.
Download today and help keep your teen safe with MMGuardian.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
For more information please visit our website: https://www.mmguardian.com
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of MMGuardian Parental Control App For Child Phone Software
Please note most 1 star ratings are from kids, we highly recommend parents and kids have a conversation on why this app is necessary.
-Fix Recent Apps bug
-Fix Snapchat Monitor issue
-Monitor Samsung & Google Messages
-Add predator alert
-Add support to Snapchat and TikTok
-Full Support of Youtube monitoring and Instagram
-Full Support of WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger Monitor
-Allow use of chrome and firefox for web filtering
-Google new policy compliance.
Disclaimer for MMGuardian Parental Control App For Child Phone App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of MMGuardian Parental Control App For Child Phone software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the MMGuardian Parental Control App For Child Phone EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the MMGuardian Parental Control App For Child Phone app.