How To Download Mobile secret Codes App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Mobile secret Codes software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Mobile secret Codes APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Mobile secret Codes app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Mobile secret Codes Software
Now, you do not have to remember all these codes. With mobile secret codes, you can execute them directly by tapping a finger!
Also you can enter them directly into the dialer application so it is The easiest way
Access all secret menus, hidden codes or menus easily, just tap! Discover hidden features and enjoy! Have fun!
This app will help find the USSD codes for all mobile operators in all countries.
Easily get information about Test devices with mobile secret codes:
Vibration, flashlight, sensor, battery, Bluetooth, Wifi, brightness.
Mobile secret codes: List all secret codes (hidden menu) on your device.
Firmware: Search for firmware available online for your phone and any other mobile device.
Available manufacturers: Samsung, Sony, Oppo, HTC, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Apple and others
Key Features: Displays the following information on your phone.
– field mode, general test mode, IMEI number, call forwarding check, SMS messaging center, call waiting activation, quick test menu,
Easily get information from your device with mobile secret codes:
– Operating system information (builds release, fingerprint, build Id … etc.);
– Information on the screen (pixel height, pixel width);
– Pullable information (height and width of the icon origin)
– Device information (brand, manufacturer, model … etc.)
– Density information
▪ General information:
– Manufacturer / Brand
– Phone model
– Device type
– Product Name
– Native country
– Date of manufacture
– Knox Void Warranty
– Color / internal storage
▪ CSC INFO:
– Product code
– Original CSC code
– Firmware CSC Code
– Active CSC Code
– Avalable CSC Codes
– CSC countries
– Mobile operator
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
– Bootloader version
– PDA version
– CSC version
– Baseband version
– Latest firmware
– Kernel Version / Architecture (32/64-bit)
– Java Virtual Machine (Dalvik or ART)
▪ OS INFO:
– Existence of root
– Android version
– Build number
– Build a fingerprint
– Construction description
– Construction date
– Modify the list
▪ MATERIAL INFO:
– Hardware / card (CPU 32/64-bit)
– Platform / chip
– GPU (graphic processing unit)
– Modem card
– Material revision
– total RAM
– Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels, density in dpi and ppi)
– Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
▪ DEVICE ID:
– Android serial number
– Samsung serial number
▪ HISTORY OF USE:
– Connect Counter Headphones
– Charger Connect Counter (root required)
– Det Detach S Counter (root required, for Galaxy Note series only)
– CPU / battery / ambient temperatures
– CPU / memory usage
– Voltage / level of the battery
– Signal strength
One of the most common practices among today’s software developers is to leave some types of backdoors in operating systems. These “back doors” essentially allow any user with sufficient knowledge to enter the system at a much deeper level than expected of a normal user. These backdoors are not always intended to be used for malicious purposes, as they allow programmers access to the system to solve problems when other usual access modes have been blocked. And for developers, they can be very friendly and helpful if you know what you are doing. In smartphones, these backdoor are called “secret codes”.
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Mobile secret Codes Software
secret codes for mobile
Disclaimer for Mobile secret Codes App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Mobile secret Codes software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Mobile secret Codes EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Mobile secret Codes app.