How To Download Mobile Secret Codes App for PC To Install on Windows, Mac
The Mobile Secret Codes software may be useful for you. So we shared the pro level method for PC user. A lot of Android Apps have EXE or DMG edition. But some app is not available on the field of computer OS. With an App player (emulating engine), you can run of Mobile Secret Codes APK on Windows 10 and Mac.
- Take the decision to which emulator you should prefer from below.
- Popular emulators available there: BlueStacks.com, BigNox.com etc
- Simply download and install emulator and Login on Google Play Services.
- Play Store will offer you to directly install Mobile Secret Codes app on Computer via emulator
Which Are The Main Features Of Mobile Secret Codes Software
Now it’s not necessary to remember all those codes. With Mobile Secret Codes you can execute them directly with one finger tap!
The simplest is to directly enter them in the dialer app.
Access all mobile secret menu, hidden codes or menu easily, just tap! Discover hidden functionalities and enjoy! And have fun!
This App will help to find out the USSD Codes for All Mobile operators in all country.
-field mode, general test mode, IMEI number, check call forwarding, SMS message center, activate call waiting, Quick test menu,
Get easily your device information with Mobile Secret Codes:
– Operating system information (builds release, finger print, build Id…etc.);
– Screen information (height pixels, width pixels);
– Drawable information (icon original height and width)
– Device information (brand, manufacturer, model…etc.)
– Density information
Get easily Test device information with Mobile Secret Codes :
Vibration, Flashlight, Sensor, Battery, Bluetooth, Wifi, Brightness.
Mobile Secret Codes: List all secret codes (Hidden Menu) on your device.
Firmware: Browse for the stock firmware’s available online, for your phone and for any other mobile model.
Available manufacturers: Samsung, Sony, Oppo, HTC, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Apple and other
Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ General Info:
– Manufacturer / Brand
– Phone Model
– Device Type
– Product Name
– Country of Origin
– Manufacturing Date
– Knox Warranty Void
– Color / Internal Storage
▪ CSC INFO:
– Product Code
– Original CSC Code
– Firmware’s CSC Code
– Active CSC Code
– Avalables CSC Codes
– CSC Country
– Mobile Operator
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
– Bootloader Version
– PDA Version
– CSC Version
– Baseband Version
– Latest Firmware
– Kernel Version / Architecture (32/64-bit)
– Java Virtual Machine (Dalvik or ART)
▪ OS INFO:
– Root Existence
– Android Version
– Build Number
– Build Fingerprint
– Build Description
– Build Date
– Change list
▪ HARDWARE INFO:
– Hardware / Board (CPU 32/64-bit)
– Platform / Chip
– GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)
– Modem Board
– Hardware Revision
– Total RAM
– Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels, density in dpi and ppi)
– Sound Card
– Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
▪ DEVICE ID:
– Android Serial Number
– Samsung Serial Number
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
– Headset Connect Counter
– Charger Connect Counter (root required)
– S Pen Detach Counter (root required, for Galaxy Note series only)
– CPU/Battery/Ambient temperatures
– CPU/Memory usages
– Battery voltage/level
– Signal strength
One of the most common practices amongst today’s software developers is to leave certain kind of “backdoors” within operating systems. These “backdoors” essentially allow any users with sufficient knowledge to get into the system at a much deeper level than you’d expect from normal users. These backdoors aren’t always meant to be used for malicious intent, as they allow programmers to get into the system for troubleshooting when other usual access modes have been blocked. And to developers, they can be quite friendly and helpful if you know what you’re doing. In smartphones these backdoor are called “secret codes”.
IMPORTANT! Some manufacturers do not allow the use of these codes and they may not work on your device. By using secret codes you can modify certain parameters of your device. Use at your own risk!
What’s New Found On Newly Released version Of Mobile Secret Codes Software
some brand’s code’s changed
some bug fixed
Disclaimer for Mobile Secret Codes App
surefiresoftware.com is not claiming the ownership of Mobile Secret Codes software. We are not the affiliated partner even! Every element of this app like images, ss, and logos are the property of its developer.
We do not share the Mobile Secret Codes EXE/DMG/APK directly on our server. On every guide, we have recommended the official app store of the Mobile Secret Codes app.